One Problem, One Easy Solution.

"big brother?" Raiha spoke, looking down at the sleeping boy. "big brrrooottthhhheeerrr wake up!"

the door opened, and she looked over to who entered.

"is (y/n) asleep?"

Raiha nodded her head at her ACTUAL big brother.

"i see Myu is as well." he spoke.

said girl had her head firmly placed on Raiha's lap.

the two of those girls had become quick friends when he (y/n) brought her with him to their household.

and now both visitors were sleeping.

(y/n) had come here to be with Futaro, but for the 5 minutes he stepped out to the shop to get them all drinks (with (y/n)'s money that he provided) he fell asleep, and Myu joined the slumber fest not soon after.

"mhm. they fell asleep a few moments ago."

to be fair, you did seem quite tired even when you came t visit, so you passing out didn't seem too unlikely to happen when Futaro left to go to the shop.

"we should probably get them in a bed."

"well i've tried to move big brother but he won't move."

"big brother?"

'aint that me?'

"yeah. he's my big brother."

"didn't know you saw him in that light."

"how could i not?"

"thats fair., what about Myu?"

"she's my little sister!" Raiha proudly declared, her hand running through Myu's hair as she slept.

Futaro smiled, placing a small plastic bag onto the table near your head.

seemingly sensing the new entity, you let out a small groan as your body rose to life, your right arm raised high into the air whilst your left held the elbow.

you let out a yawn whilst doing this before rubbing your eyes.

"did i fall asleep? sorry..."

"you don't need to apologise. you looked half dead when you got here."

"makes sense. i pulled an all nighter yesterday."

"really? why?"

"i uh... studied?"

"...."

"big brother, that's not very convincing."

"alright fine. i stayed up all night because my mother caught wind of something and decided to fly over to Japan even though she shouldn't have been able to leave the hospital. so i was fully panicking."

you then rested your arms on the table, using your hands to pro pup your head.

you looked to Futaro with a small smirk.

"so...how did it go with Miku eh?"

he was confused for a moment.

"on your psuedo date. were the three of you like a happily family~?"

Futaro blinked, blushed, then punched the top of your head.

"ow! prick."

"i told you it wasn't a date."

"oh please big brother, even i could tell i was basically a third wheel."

"R-Raiha!?"

you let out a laugh at Futaro's sudden predicament.