Lingering Affects. Fucking Midterms. And Major Fucking Problems.

this chapter will be longer than normal chapters.

small lime. just a Bj and pumping of a dick. (get a life weirdos)

what the fuck is wrong with the author, he keeps making this shit up.

JUST GET A GIRL FOR FUCK SAKE.

oh, and by the way..... this version of (y/n) just loves getting into trouble~ 

TW have a guess for what though :) TW

it was Monday. tomorrow would be midterms.

you were excited to see how far Nino has progressed. in fact, you were tutoring her right now, but she noticed you seemed to jump on the spot.

"are you alright over there (y/n)? do you still have the sex high?" she asked, you looked at her with a smile.

"no, im just excited to see how far you've come Butterfly. its midterms tomorrow. after all!"

"damn, i was kinda hoping it was the sex high."

"why?"

".....no reason."

"Nino, i know it felt good but... im pretty sure you're still soar. and i notice that you do lean on me from time to time to this day. remember, we fucked on Thursday. its been 3 and a half days." you messed with the scarf around her neck. " we were lucky i had a spare scarf to gift you."

"i know."

you sighed and rested your head on her shoulder as she worked.

"i noticed you threw out all of your manga. why's that Butterfly?"

she blushed, but nuzzled her head into yours.

"don't need them anymore considering I've experienced sex. the sensation is kinda burned into my mind."

you hummed in acknowledgement.

"by the way, that answer's wrong, but its very close."

"which one?"

"4."

"what did i do wrong?"

"you didn't carry this." you pointed at the paper. " good thing you show your working. makes it easier to explain."

she looked at the paper and followed along as you explained. she noticed how you taught her much more complicated things compared to before, and the was able to understand and apply what you were telling her completely.

it caused her to smile as she knew she got better at the subjects, even English! whilst at first, she was proud when she finished the first English paper you gave her, she wasn't satisfied the next time around, and it was because she wanted to completely shock you. but every time you just gave her a nod, thumbs up or words of praise.

she has yet to shock you, and that's what she's aiming for.

although, she was always happy to hear your words of praise, it made her feel giddy and warm.

"...hey Nino."

"hm?"

"if you don't mind me asking... what do you wanna do? in the future i mean."

"i wanna open a café. im good at cooking and baking so it would make sense." she smiled softly. "i've always wanted to do it."

"i see."