girl, get your act together.

Now is not the time for your delulu bullshit, me. I get it, it's fun to think about things that would most likely never happen. And I know it doesn't help when your sole hobby at the moment is staring at a wall lovingly, pretending to see that one person make all your romantic dreams come true.

You have to understand that we're past that! We can't... We can't have another repeat of a very unfortunate event that took months to bandage and bring back to normal. Get your head out of your ass and just think straight. There's no reason to think about things differently than they are, because you're setting yourself up for failure.

AGAIN.

Focus on yourself, me. Focus on the things you love to do, the things you need to do. You need to better yourself or else you won't get shit done and you won't get to where you're supposed to be. Don't say "suck it up, it's fine." NO BITCH, purge your mind of that stupid person that doesn't think of you like you think of them and get on with your life. Simple.

Always remember, they don't think about you as much as you think about them. That's just unrealistic. So PLEASE stop spending hours listening to music and thinking about fake scenarios about them. I'm on my knees, begging you to stop this wretched behavior 'cause checking their socials every 10 minutes is not a good look on you.

You're a bad fucking bitch that don't need anyone to function. Don't let your days be spent waiting on a person that is nothing more and nothing less than a motherfucking friend.

You're cool, you're gonna thrive this week and all the other weeks in your life. You're gonna finish that project and instead of sleeping all day, you're actually going to do productive things. Many productive things. Fix yourself and better yourself before you think about this shit, girl.

And stop checking insta every five minutes, fuck.