Angel

Angel, I love your smile

Angel, I love the way you speak.

Angel, I love your face.

Angel, I love your arms.

Angel, I love your hands.

Angel, I love every organ, and cell, and tissue, and fiber in your body that makes you live and breathe the same air as me.

Angel, I love that one time when you bought those kids food when they were asking for it.

Angel, I love everything I know about you, and I guarantee I'd love everything I'd come to find out about you.

Angel, you're so beautiful. Everything about you shines and glows as if you truly are an angel from heaven, sent down to light up the very ground you walk on.

Angel, I have so much to say about you—to say to you, but no word from any dictionary or any language would be enough to even start.

Angel, I yearn for you the same way you yearn for her or as she years for you. I'm just the one who can't say it.

Angel, the way you look at another with your heart beating in your eyes, when I can no longer comfortably look at yours in fear that all I yearn for would be written in them, and your name would come first.

Angel, whenever I'm with you I'll always hope you'll see these things, because I don't think this strong desire to be with you will go away unless you do. Watching you from behind, secretly wishing in the back of my mind that you would turn around, look straight in my eyes, and say everything that I've read from yours.

Angel, knowing she could love you, hold you, and cherish you more than I ever could joys me. I hate to admit, but you chose right. 

Oh to be loved by a writer. Angel, two writers have hopelessly fallen for you.

I'll never forgive myself for being so scared of rejection, that I had my decision made for me and lost you forever.

How I long to say this to you, but again, in fear of losing you, I'd rather lock this in the deepest parts within my soul, living with the pain all my life. 

Just to be right next to you.