06/26/24

Hello!

What a mundane fucking day. 

At least it's better than all the other ones. I'd love to give a run down of everything that's happened but, eh ill do it later.

07/08/2024

WELL, I haven't posted here in a while, so that's obviously a good sign. 

All I can say was my birthday celebration lasted a week, first with my family and we had the best Japanese food for lunch, and then got a massage at night. Next was with my relatives and they gave me gifts and hugs and ate TONS of food my mom made, and the last celebration was with my best friends, I booked a hotel room for one night and I hung out with Sophia. We slept so early though and we both regret that.

It was a very simple yet wonderful celebration because I didn't grieve.

An update for future me reading this, you and [redacted] aren't friends anymore and that high-key sucks. Our first argument was our last. It probably wasn't meant to be. I wish things happened differently, but during that argument my mind was already made up. I wanted to end whatever that was because it was killing me. 

That was the right decision, and we're both better for it.

Good job for reaching 18, me. Many people are proud of you, and you should be proud yourself.

Another update, you think that you aren't bisexual but lesbian now and honestly I still don't know for sure, you love billie eilish with all your heart and want to meet her someday. 

You're a very different person than when you were 15, 16, or 17. You're officially an adult. Congrats babe.

You're free from the birthday curse.

~ this might be the last thing I put in this book, just to end a chapter in my life to start the next.