Spookwood high The new students

season 3 chapter 1

As the sun came up from the horizon line it was a new day there was a lot of people outside spookwood high because it was the day when new students start the gang where at lunch when griffin saw a teacher but also noteist that he had forgot his bag  in the classroom he ran to the classroom then ran into someone as his bag and her bag went up in the air then their stuff on the floor as a girl with fox ears she was confused he was in front of her she saw.

He helped helped her up as she was holding his bag.

Griffin asked "if he could have his bag back" that she was holding he gently picked it up out of her hand.

Griffin:"thanks".

Then left she left with a shy look on her face like she was scared then isabella came past she saw griffin in dazed she woke him out of it.

Isabella:"you ok anyway who was that".

Griffin:"i think i just found my crush:".

Griffin goes outside he finds a place to sit and sketch what he sees while listing to fireflies a song that he likes as he sees a two boys picking on a girl he realized i's the girl from before he goes over as he said.

Griffin:"Leave her alone" it was chad and someone else as the girl look shy and embarrassed Isabella came over.

Isabella:"Chad leave her alone!" He left.

Chad:"see you around Isabella".

Griffin "you ok asked the griffin to the girl".

She wrote down "hello thanks for asking my name is May".

Griffin:"my name is griffin this is isabella".

The others came over as they saw isabella he explained theses are my friends to May.

Everybody else:"Hello".