Sppokwood high the beast revealed part 1

Season 3 chapter 19 part 1

As the cold windy and stormy days came in it would soon be Christmas.

Evie's family picked up her remains from the police after her attack as she swore to herself that she would find out who killed her.

Then she saw a Halloween party at the same house they went to last year where she fell in love with a Jack.

As she had an idea to get the beast to come to the party and get them to reveal themselves murder mystery style.

She rushed to the boys dorm then she told Griffin about her plan for the beast.

Griffin:"how are we going to make the beast see the poster it's like he knows about already".

Then the other came as they saw Isabella had something to say.

Isabella:"Guy's let's go shopping for our Halloween costumes because this Halloween the Halloween house is back on".

Griffin:"And it helps us capture the beast that killed people and we reveal it like murder mystery style".

Jack:"Come on, I had that idea but seriously it's a great idea to stop the beast".

Robbin and May came in as Griffin filled them in as we all went shopping the big shopping place that opens when we first came in our first year.

Griffin had got his costume; he was a wolf as he didn't need to dress up.

Then May wanted face paint but it was closed as Griffin asked if he could it for her.

May:"really thanks kissing Griffin".

As they told the others going back to the dorms to get painting.

Rose and Lilly decided to become cats as Jack and Isabella decided to stay the way they are.

May sat down on her bed as Griffin got out the paint for her face.

Griffin:"May I pick the animal you will like and would be amazing".

May:"sure".

Griffin:"May close your eyes".

As she did he started painting them 10 minutes later he said with a happy voice.

She looked into the mirror seeing her face she loved then she hugged griffin.

Her face had become a wolf she wanted become a wolf but she wa spared with a fox witch was close enough.

Jack dressed up as fox as Isabella saw him she was in love him and his tail.

Robbin got her costume ready she was a cat as we all went dressed up to the house where Jack and Isabella fill in love.

Then we entered wondering if the beast was going to show up to a party with people who are trying to stop him from killing people in this school.