Spookwood high Griffin's sadness

Chapter 14 season 3

As the sun came came up when griffin woke up suddenly he was frighten he checked the time it was the morning.

He decided to get up when Jack woke up wondering why is Griffin awake.

Jack:"Griffin what time it why are you a wake".

Griffin:"Jack go back to bed I am not tied I am getting up".

Then he fell a back a sleep thinking it was just a dream when he woke up Griffin was no where to be found.

He saw a note on the table it said "I have gone to get something to eat I will meet you at class see you then".

Jack thought nothing of it as he got ready for class when he went to class.

Everyone was there when class started Griffin was not there the teacher asked where he was.

Teacher:"Jack do you know where griffin is".

Jack:"he told me he was sick and would not he coming into today".

Teacher:"can you give him this it's a form his needs to fill it out".

Jack:"what form".

Teacher:"Medical form in case of emergency".

Jack:"I'll pick it up later on my back to the dorms if that's ok".

Teacher:"ok thanks".

Jack finished all his classes for the day when he goes outside to the others.

Everyone:"hey Jack where griffin".

Jack:"I have no idea he woke up at 4AM and then I went back a sleep to find a note saying he has gone for food that the at 6AM today".

Jack:"oh soot I forgot I have to pick up that medical form I gotta go".

Jack goes to the teacher to pick the form as he sees it's an in case of emergency form.

He goes back to the dorm everyone is wondering where Griffin is.

Jack:"I have no idea where he is".

Isabella:"I will be sure to keep a look after I done my thing so have to do".

As she leaves the dorm she goes to the shop to buy flowers she goes to the cemetery as she sees griffin with flowers over a grave he was holding flowers.

He was crying as she placed the flowers on a grave then walked to griffin.

Isabella:"griffin".

Griffin hugged isabella while crying as she was wondering who he was visiting.

Isabella:"griffin who are visiting".

Griffin:"my brother Mike he was killed in a robbery 8 years ago".

Griffin:"he was trying to save a girl".

Isabella:"my sister she was killed in a robbery her name was cherry".

Griffin:"wait did you say cherry".

Griffin:"my brother Mike was in love with a girl named cherry".

Griffin:"he was going to get a ring to ask if she would marry him".

Griffin showed Isabella a photo of him and his girlfriend it was her sister cherry.

Isabella:"griffin your brother asked my sister to marry him".

Then Isabella hugged me saying May they be remembers in our heats.

We go back to the dorm as everyone is wondering where Griffin has been.

He explained it was because of his brother and Isabella sister died the same time 8 years ago.

Griffin:"but my brother and Isabella's sister where engaged to get marry everyone was shocked.