CH. 6: Annoying Quality Time

Lia's POV

"You are very quiet Lia," Chaeryeong said as we walked around

''I have nothing to say especially to you," I said annoyed

The tour she was meant to be giving me. It was the shittiest tour ever. She was not even telling me what half the places were, she was too busy being annoying or flirting with any woman that walked by. seriously can she be any more of a slut?

''What have I done now?'' she asked "Harassed me, annoyed me and to be frank you are a complete and utter mole slut do you know that?" I asked "And? I like sex...I like woman...they like me and the sex I give them. And what are you? some sweet, innocent angel?" She asked "I never claimed to. I like sex too but it doesn't mean I screw anything that walk in my path. Unlike you, I was actually in a six-year relationship until a couple of months ago." I said, not like it is any of her business.

"Then tell me was the sex hot and incredible by the end? I am guessing not." She said she was right by the end of it the sex was dull, boring and repetitive. Then again he was screwing some eighteen- year old maybe that was why. I was not gonna tell Chaeryeong this information. I can't have her thinking she is right, it may cause her already huge ego to expand and I do not need that.

''Not like that is any of your business. The sex was still great." I lied

''I don't believe you, but whatever." She shrugged

Argh can she get on my nerves even more? I went back to ignoring her after that. And to my surprise she did actually eventually give me a tour of the place telling me what was what and who was who. She did get her crude remarks in still. I made sure not to respond to any of them. I have never come across anyone as brutally honest as Chaeryeong even if half of what came out of her mouth was sexual. She was not shy that was for sure.

"The tour is over, let's head to the break room for a coffee with my father. Well unless you wanna sneak off for a quickie somewhere? I would be down with that?" she smirked

"Oh yes please Chaeryeong come on let's go grab a quickie on your father's workplace on my first day here," I said sarcastically.

"Why not? The chance of getting caught will make it even hotter." She said smugly

''No, no it really will not be. You and I will never be fucking." I groaned, throwing my hands in the air. I walked away from her quickly, trying to remember where the break room was. I eventually found it. The first one there and the only one, everyone was working so the break room was empty. Chaeryeong soon entered only moments after me, coming towards me and trapping me between her body in the table. I feel my breath catch in my throat. Her scents filling in my nose, she smells really good... I wonder what perfume she wears, it was slightly musky but still really nice.

"For someone who doesn't want me, you sure go weak anytime I am close to you." She said

"I don't know what you mean. You being close does nothing to me, Chaeryeong." I shrugged Oh, only if that was the truth. I see her hand from her side move, soon landing on my cheek. Her rough fingertips, brushing against my skin in a circular motion.

I gripped onto the table behind me, hoping I can keep myself under control. "If me being this close to you does nothing then why do you have a death grip on the table?" she asked

"To stop me from punching you." I hissed "If that's what you wanna tell yourself." She laughed

Her lips seemed closer to mine than when she first started, close enough they were slightly brushing against each other. I took my lower lip between my teeth, making sure I don't do something stupid like I reach in and kiss her that would be a bad idea and a very stupid idea.

I pulled myself together, getting my senses back and pushed her away from me. I walked around to the other side of the table, just in time for Mr. Lee entering. That was a close one that would have been a terrible impression of me if he caught me with his daughter.

"Did you see everything?" she asked me "Yes Sir, I did." I smiled

"Good. Chaeryeong, I hope you behaved and you were nice to her?" Mr. Lee said, giving Chaeryeong a stern look he for sure knows what his daughter is like.

"Yes dad, I behaved." She laughed Is that what she calls behaving? If that is the case I don't know if I would like to see her misbehaving. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes and glaring at her. I think that would make his father wonder.

"Lia take a seat. I will get the coffees. What do you like?" he smiled

"Coffee with just a little milk and one sugar please." I smiled sitting at the table He nodded, heading over to make our coffees. Chaeryeong coming and sitting next to me, there was no need there were another three free seats, yet she chooses to take the one next to me.

"I think you should meet me for a drink after you are done for the day?" she whispered

"No Thank You, I'm washing my hair," I said sarcastically

"Do you have a shower or a bath?" she asked What sort of question is that to ask someone? Have you heard anything more random? "Both, why do you even need to know that information?" I asked looking at her "I can always join you then we can have a drink after." She said winking at me "Go and fuck yourself," I whispered ''I would rather fuck you." She hissed I never had a chance to respond cause Mr. Lee came back over, handing us our coffees. We thanked him, soon the three of us started chatting.

Both of them getting to know me better, telling me more about the job...about themselves and their family. I admired Mr. Lee, he built his company from the ground up and now it was a multi-million company but I like that he worked hard for it, rather than getting everything handed to him.

"Well, I better get going. Dad, will see you for dinner later. Lia, I am sure I will see you around." She said, trying her best not to smirk or wink at me Yes hopefully not, I would rather not see her for a while or even better not see her ever again. That would work.

Chaeryeong hugged her dad before heading out, stopping at the door for a moment to give me a wink while her dad was not looking. Mr. Lee and I headed back to his office, to go over the last couple of things.

"You and Chaeryeong seemed to get on alright." He said as we walked

"No, we really don't Sir." It was all face to stop any questions. I smiled, nodding at him.

"Are you single?" he asked I knew exactly where he was going with this one. He was gonna try set me up with Chaeryeong...God no!!!!!!

"Yes, newly. The relationship never ended good, so I am not ready for anything else," I said "I am sorry to hear that." He said giving me a sympathetic look

"They say time will heal...hopefully that is true." I said faking a smile

He nodded, leaving it there. So glad I managed to get out of that one, hopefully, he will not mention it to Chaeryeong cause that will give her another reason to annoy me.