Ch. 10: Drinks?

Lia's POV

My first week has passed quickly and had gone well.

Chaeryeong has not been around really, though she has still been texting me.

Tonight, was Saturday which mean I will go for a drink with her, something that I am really not sure if it's a good idea, but it's little too late to change my mind now.

"Come on! you need to wear something sexier than that," Yeji said

Yeji and Yuna decided to come over, wanting to make sure I will never change my mind. Now here they are not liking my choice of outfit. There was nothing wrong with it. I had a pair of skinny jeans on, a red top and a pair of heels.

"Why would I wanna do that?" I asked, "It is only a drink. I am not planning on screwing her." I added giggling.

"Why not? You know what you want to, you have said it yourself you are attracted to her in that way, it's only sex." Yuna said

"Cause she's a jackass that only uses woman for sex," I said

"Well use her back, I'm sure she wouldn't mind," Yeji smirked

"I am not gonna have sex with her." I laughed shaking my head I kept the outfit on I had chosen. I don't want her to get the wrong idea from me. We will be having a drink and nothing more than that. I applied some lip gloss and mascara, letting my hair down naturally. That would do. I was not out to impress her. She was coming to get me, even if I insisted that I would meet her there, she never liked that idea.

"I still think you should wear something else." Yeji laughed

"It's not gonna happen. Now the two of you just go away before she gets here. I don't want you to say anything you shouldn't be." I laughed

Both of them pouted at me before giving me a hug and heading off. She will be here any minute well if she isn't running late, or if she shows up. I finished off my large glass of wine. I really need it if I am spending my time with her. I knew this was probably a mistake but it is the least I can do.

With that, there was knocking at my door, I was surprised she showed up. I grabbed my bag, deciding to be ready to leave. I don't want her in my apartment. I don't want to be alone with her in my apartment either. I opened the door, met with a very beautiful handsome looking Chaeryeong dressed in jeans and a blue tee, the colour brought her eyes out.

"I wasn't sure if you would open the door." She laughed

"I wasn't even sure if you would really show up," I said back laughing too "Looks like we were both wrong. Come on the car is waiting." She said nodding, I'm closing the door behind me and making sure to lock it behind. When I turned back around she was only inches from me. A sexy smirk on her lips. Oh God! she needs to stop that. "Your ass looks really good in those jeans." She winked

"I thought I warned you? Do you want me to go back inside?" I asked smirking

"I was giving you a compliment. I am not gonna apologize for that. But please don't go back inside." She said giving me a sad look.

I laughed rolling my eyes and shaking my head at her pathetic attempt of being sad and sweet. She slowly snaked her arms around my waist and I let her as long as it stays there and doesn't decide to travel any further down.

She led me out to the waiting car, no words coming out between us. It never felt awkward though.

She opened the car door for me. She is maybe making herself look like a gentleman when really she is probably doing it to steal a look at my ass. She can look as long as she does not touch me or else there will be a problem. I scooted over, Chaeryeong climbing in next to me.

"Dreamers Bar please." She said to the driver Dreamers bar? That is a little high end for a drink, isn't it? It was a place where I have never been not my scene It was too fancy for me if I am being honest, I can imagine her there though, it seems more her type of place. I am sure they charge double for drinks than anywhere else in the city, well I have heard it anyway.

"You ever been to Dreamers bar?" Chaeryeong asked looking at me

"Nope. A little pricey and fancy for my taste." I giggled "Well good thing you are not the one buying then uh?" she said slightly cocky. I think she likes to make sure everyone knows she had plenty of money.

Why do people do that? I find it arrogant and rude, maybe that is me but that was the way she was brought up. I brushed her comment and cockiness off in case I will say something I would regret.

We pulled up outside Dreamers. As I stood at her side, she placed her arm around me again, leading us inside. The place was busy, lucky if we get a seat. I have to admit the place looked incredible. It was beautiful and it was full of beautiful people too. She escorted me through the crowd looking for somewhere to sit and we eventually found somewhere. It seems everyone in here knew who she was, I guess this is her regular place to drink then? I wonder how many women she has picked up here? It never took long for someone to come take our order after we sat down.

"Hey Chaeryeong what can I get you tonight handsome?" the server asked flashing her smile at her "white, red or rose wine?" she asked me "White." I smiled "Can you get a bottle of CHATEAU D'YQUEM please Lisa?" she smiled at her 3 "Coming right up." She said with a wink before heading off

"You did not just order a bottle of $300 white wine?" I asked shocked

Who does that? Who does that for someone they are only having a drink with?

"What? I like it, nothing worse than a cheap shitty bottle of wine. Trust me once you taste it you will understand." She said smiling widely at me.

I knew there was no point in saying anything. She was used to the finest stuff and that is her choice. Instead, I gave her a small smile and nodded. I hope she does not think I just want money and fancy things to be impressed by someone? If so, she will be disappointed. That isn't me, I prefer a person for who they are, not what they have.

Lisa arrived back with our wine in an ice bucket, pouring us both a glass before leaving us to it.

"Try it, you will love it." she smiled taking a sip from her own glass I lifted my glass taking a drink and she was right, it was lovely...tickling all my taste buds. It was delicious, worth $300 maybe she really liked it. I took another drink.

"It's good right?" she said "It really is." I smiled not saying anything else on it

"Good, drink up we have a full bottle to get through." She winked "And then maybe another." She added "We will see. I don't think I would trust myself being drunk." I said

With that she smirked not saying another word and took another sip of her wine. I was telling the truth.

When I drink wine, I do stupid things and get overly horny, with her here with me there is a high chance of me doing something stupid cause no one can deny how handsome she is.

Plus, it has been a few months since I have sex, many more months since I had a good sex.

Here I was hoping I can keep all my senses around her.