CH. 24: Fight

Lia's POV

I felt out of place standing amongst everyone at the event, it was not my scene. Mostly everyone was nice but the full thing. The expensive champagne, the fancy food, the thousand-dollar outfits, not me.

Mr. Lee was trying his best to make me feel at ease as for Chaeryeong?

She was in the bad books. Her staying with me? Not leaving my side? That turned out to be lies.

She has spent the last hour chatting up some brunette at the bar while I stood alone like an idiot. I had stayed for as long as I can for respect out of Mr. Lee but now it was time for me to go home. I was not wasting more time now though. She invited me here as her date and she basically dismissed me when someone else catches her eyes.

No I am not jealous, not at all... it just pissed me off. I made my way over to Mr. Lee. "Hi, Mr. Lee. Sorry to bother you but just wanted to come to say goodbye before I leave." I said "Why? Are you not having a good night?" he asked "It has been a good night, just not my thing you know?" I said "I understand. I apologize for my Chaeryeong. She is being very rude." He said "It's OK. I will see you at the office on Monday." I smiled "Yes see you there. Can I get you a car to get home?" he asked "No, I am fine thank you. I will get a cab." I smiled

He was not too keen on that idea but eventually talked him into it. I called myself a cab on the way out.

She had not even noticed I was leaving. She and I are done after this. I don't appreciate getting dismissed this way.

I headed outside, my cab soon pulling up. I was glad it never took too long cause I was ready to go home. The plan was meant to be going back to her place after the event and stay the night but that sure as hell it will not be happening. She can keep my damn stuff for all care.

I was glad when I arrived home. I headed inside, stripping down and getting straight into my PJ'S. It was not even midnight yet. I decided to snuggle up on the sofa with hot chocolate and a movie. I must have dozed off cause I got woken up with my phone ringing in my ear.

I groaned, my neck cramped from the position I fell asleep in. I grabbed my phone, not even looking to see who it was and I answered. "Hello." I groaned tiredly "Hey, sexy where did you run off too?" I hear on the other end when I heard her voice on the other end I soon regretted answering it. She has the audacity to be calling me at all.

"I ran away from you." I hissed at her "What did I do?" she slurred, she was clearly drunk "Are you for real right now Chaeryeong?" I hissed "Aww are you jealous?" she said and I knew she would be smirking "Are you fucking serious right now?" I said pissed off "I sure as hell I am not jealous. I am embarrassed and annoyed Chaeryeong. You left me in a room full of strangers...alone. All for what? some chick that tickled your fancy. I am done with you." I said

Slence fell on her end, all I could hear was her breathing and her letting out a loud sigh. "Lia, I'm sorry." She said softly "Whatever. I don't believe a word of that. Goodbye." I said hanging up the phone I looked at the time seeing it was six a.m. and I decided to head to bed for a few hours.

The sofa not being the most comfortable place to fall asleep. I pulled my ass off the sofa, grabbing a drink before heading through to climb into my bed. I left my phone in the living room cause she was trying to call back. As I said I was done with her.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I jumped up in my bed quickly, so I quickly got a head rush...the cause of it? The loud knock on my front door.

Who the hell is at my door at eight a.m.? I groaned annoyed and tired, throwing my covers off me and storming to the front door. I swung it open, annoyed. "Good morning sunshine." I hear her stupid voice say chirpy I looked up being met with a happy looking Chaeryeong. The biggest smile on her face.

Well, she got laid last night. I rolled my eyes, going to shut the door in her stupid smiling face but she stopped it with her foot. "Go away, Chaeryeong." I snapped. "Nope." She said pushing the door open and walking in like she owned the place. "Coffee and an apology blueberry muffin." She said holding them out to me "No it's alright, you can keep them." I said walking away from her heading into the living room.

I walked over, sitting on the sofa, putting the TV on and completely ignored her. I was hoping she would take the hint but she never did, instead she came over sitting down next to me and setting the things on the table in front of me. I never even as much as looked at her even though I could feel her looking at me.

"Are you still mad at me?" she said "Well duh! Why are you even here? I made it clear I was done with you so why show up at my door? I don't want you here." I said "Why are you being such a bitch?" she asked I am the one now being the bitch?

She was the one that was acting like a complete ass last night, not me. "I'm being the bitch? You're the one that basically dismissed me last night when you said you wouldn't. You were the one that thought with her dick rather than anything else, then again, I shouldn't be surprised. You are nothing but a heartless whore who thinks she can do what she wants. You have no respect for women...actually no respect for anyone for that matter. So how about you just get the fuck out of my apartment and stay away? I am not one of your booty calls you can treat like crap and make me feel like. trash." I snapped at her

She sat there, looking at me seeming shocked with the words were coming from my lips. What does she expect? She knows I am telling her the truth. "You never even wanted to go on the date with me Lia so why does this get to you as much?" she asked

"But I came, didn't I? After we spent the afternoon at yours having sex? But you know what, whatever Chaeryeong. You can go find someone else to use cause it sure that ain't me anymore." I said

"You know what, I don't need this drama. See you around Lia." She hissed getting to her feet

"I really hope not." I hissed back at her

She throw her hands in the hair before walking out and slamming the door behind her.

I shrugged, not giving a damn. I grabbed the coffee and the muffin tucking into it.

No point in wasting good coffee and a muffin.

Hopefully, now she got the hint.