CH. 17: Hot and Unbothered✨

Lia's POV

Chaeryeong and I were getting hot and heavy right against the lockers. Knowing that there is a chance of someone will walk in it was not bothering me. It was adding to the excitement of it all. And by the feel of her raging boner pressing between my thighs, she was feeling the same.

Her hands ran down on my back, over my ass and landed on my thighs, lifting me from the ground. She swung me around and slammed me hard into the cold metal locker behind me I could feel the throbbing in my core. I could feel my panties become wet with the kiss we were sharing with the way she was grinding herself into me.

"We should stop. What if someone comes in?" I breathed against her lips "I really couldn't give a fuck if anyone walked in Lia." She growled "Well, do I" I said pulling my lips away from her glaring. "Live a little Lia." she smirked, her fingers landing on the waistband of my work out pants.

I was not sure about this. Do you know how long it took me to find this gym? A long time and I am not getting my membership pulled over some random fuck in the female lockers. ''I am not getting banned from this gym for a quick fuck Chaeryeong," I said. "You are forgetting I am part of the owner of this place baby." She smirked one of her hands sliding into my yoga pants, running her hand over my panties. I moaned. my body grinding into her needing more from her. She watched my every reaction, knowing what she was doing to me. She smirked, removing her hand from inside of my yoga pants.

I found myself pouting at her. She took a tight grip of me again, her lips pressing into mine, stepping away from the locker. I had no clue where we were going but I don't care her lips against mine felt good.

Her hands fondling my ass felt good, distracting me from any worries. She pushed me into one of the shower cubicles, closing and locking the door behind, pushing me against the wall.

Her lips parted from mine, "We need to be quiet." She whispered I wanted to answer but my words were not coming out instead all I managed was a nod and a whimper.

She placed me down on my feet, dropping to her knees in front of me. She grabbed the band of my yoga pants, pulling them down. She reached in, pressing her lips against my clit through my panties. "FUCK FUCK!" I moaned loudly, my head falling back I looked down at her watching her closely, anxious about where she was going next. She took my panties between her teeth, slowly sliding them down my hips letting them drop to my ankles. She was soon exposing my wet heat to her. I was intrigued by her no one has ever taken my panties off that way and there was something very sexy about it.

She slowly ran her hands up and down my legs and thighs. My breathing was becoming heavier, my body becoming weak and she had barely touched me. She leant forward brushing her face against my close to dripping folds, the feel of her warm breath sending shivers through me. "Mmm, you smell good. I can't wait to taste you again." She growled flicking her tongue over my clit "Yes..." I moaned, wrapping my fingers in her hair.

She lifted my legs from the ground, placing them over her shoulder and gripping onto my thighs tightly holding me in place. Her warm wet tongue rolled around my clit before she tugged it roughly between her teeth making me call out. If she keeps doing that, I will be cumming in no time.

There was something about the way she can use her tongue and hands that drove me wild and crazy she pulled me to the edge quickly and caused an earth-shaking orgasm through me. I was moaning and panting. The warm of her tongue against my sensitive clit shooting waves of pleasure through me.

I felt her tongue slid over my folds, one hand falling between my legs, pushing them apart and pushing her tongue inside of me. "Like that, oh fuck yes like that." I moaned loudly, not giving a damn if anyone was out there. Her tongue started dipping in and out of me faster, then running up and down my fold.