CH. 23: Event Date

Lia's POV

Chaeryeong and I were getting ready to head to the work event.

It was taking longer than it usually does for me to get ready cause she kept distracting me...kept watching after me. I barely had any time as it was since she kept me in her bed for hours, not like I was complaining...not one bit.

I was sitting in front of the large mirror in her bedroom in my underwear finishing my hair and make-up off. "Would you stop staring at me like a creep Chaeryeong?" I said annoyed as I saw her in the mirror looking at me again with a smirk on her lips.

She was sitting in only her shorts, not wanting to put her suit on until soon before we were leaving in case she spilt something on it or creased it. She was apparently very particular when it came to these things who knew? Since she probably has a different woman in her bed every night, I didn't think she was too fussy. "Nope. Maybe if you covered yourself up with a housecoat or something then I would not be staring Lia." She said sounding cocky. I flipped her off, getting back to what I was doing.

Once I was done with my hair and make-up I stood to go get my dress on cause we were leaving soon. "Want a hand with the zipper?" she asked "Yes please." I smiled over my shoulder at her. She stood from her bed, making her way over to me and pulling the zipper up...slowly. The same way she did in the shop earlier today. Only this time I do not plan on it leading to where it did then. We don't have time for that. I thanked her, quickly pulling away from her. She chuckled knowing exactly why I was quick to pull away.

I grabbed my heels sliding them on. I gave myself the once over in the mirror I looked different. "You look incredible Lia, you will be the sexiest one there." She said winking at me "I don't think so, thank you though. Don't you think you should get dressed? The car will be here in ten minutes." I laughed "Probably." She laughed Chaeryeong headed over, grabbing her suit that she had hung up.

I moved away from the mirror, letting her get into it. She stood in front of it, getting her suit on, making sure it was sitting perfectly. I have to admit she did look very beautifully handsome in her suit, very elegant indeed. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She sees me looking at her in the mirror and she winking at me. She held her tie-up, turning to me. "Can you do ties?" she asked and I nodded "Can you get this for me, please? I am hopeless with them." She added I took the tie from her, putting her collar up and placing it around her neck. She's watching my every move once again. I did her tie for her, ignoring her stares. "How do I look?" she laughed "Very dapper indeed." I smiled patting her shoulder

"Time to make everyone online jealous with how hot we are." She said smirking, pulling her phone out "Scoot in close, baby." She added I looked at her, raising my brow. What makes her think I want a photo of her and me all over her social media? She gave me a stern look, not backing down. I decided to give into her, safe in any arguments.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and I leant into her side, placing my hand on her chest. She took her phone, lifting it up and making sure she got the two of us in the photo. She took a couple of snaps before deciding that was enough. "Damn we look like a very hot couple." She said showing me the photos. I can't deny it, they were good photos. We both looked good in them. She was right we would be a very hot couple if we were a couple. I watched her as she uploaded it onto her Instagram with the hashtags #sexy #sexiestwomanthere #hotdate before tagging me into it, damn why did I give her my Instagram name?

"Really with the hashtags?" I laughed "Yup. They need to know." She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes, pulling myself away from her and walked away laughing.

I grabbed my things making sure everything was in the bag that I needed. I honestly hope it would not cause any commotion she has tagged me in that photo I do not get into trouble from work or have some chicks bitching at me cause I was with her. I couldn't be doing with that...I would block their asses if they tried.

I finished off my glass of wine that I had left in her living room, Chaeryeong soon following me through. "Car is outside." She smiled "Ready to go?" she added "As ready as I can be," I said I was nervous. I was not used to these sort of events and the fact that I was going with Chaeryeong of all people made it even stranger to me. Maybe I should have thought things through a little more before I agreed to this. Oh well, I can't do anything about it now.

"You will be fine. And don't worry I will stick by you for the night since you agreed to come with me," she said I smiled, not sure if I should believe what she said to me. I hope she was telling the truth because I couldn't really do without someone by my side all night that I know cause everyone else will be strangers. Well except my boss...everyone else I honestly, I don't know them.

She wrapped her arm securely around my waist, leading us outside to the waiting car. We were greeted by Jinyoung smiling at us before she opened the car door for us to climb in. I climbed in first, Chaeryeong following me, scooting as close to me as she possibly could. Her hand falling on my bare thigh. I closed my eyes, counting to three in my head before opening them and ignoring her hand on my thigh. "You really do look incredible Lia. Maybe you will let me take this dress off you later?" she reached in whispering in my ear.

Is that all she thinks about? We had spent over three hours fucking on and off yet here she is thinking about it happening again? Maybe that is my fault in a way for letting it happen again and again and again, I get where I am going with this right? I turned to look at her.

"What makes you think that is happening again?" I asked "How many times have you said that?" she said smugly "Not the point. The deal was come as your date, then you will leave me alone." I lied. "But hey if you don't want this happening again then that is your choice but it is gonna be easier said than done baby cause no other guy will make you feel how I can." She said shrugging her shoulders "If you say so." I shrugged pushing her hand away from me, turning to look out the window.

I heard her groan and mutter things under her breath. I ignored her though. She is probably right I will give in to her again but she does not need to know that. She does not need that control.

I will do it on my terms because that worked so well the last time for me didn't it?

I couldn't lie to myself that I did not enjoyed being with her sexually. She did things to me that I never knew was possible. She set a fire in me I never knew I had but that doesn't mean I need to make it easy for her now though does it?