CH. 13: Inside the Office✨

Chaeryeong's POV

I knew she would give in to me. They always do.

I have to admit, her laying down below me right now she's all flushed and wet for me, I have never seen anyone sexier like her. I couldn't wait to have my way with her. She said this was gonna be a one-night thing? Trust me, once I am done with her she will keep coming back.

Anyway enough thinking, time for fucking. She must be thinking the same as me cause her hand fell on my belt undoing it. She undid my button and pulled the zipper down slowly.

"We aren't gonna get too far if you don't get these off." She purred at me "I was getting there. Don't you have any patience?" I asked "Patience? It is a one-night stand Chaeryeong, no need for patience...just fucking." She said. Such a filthy mouth for such a pretty face. I loved it. Again with the "one night stand" the woman has no clue what she is in right now.

She pushed my jeans and boxers down by my hips as far as she could get them. I reached in, kissing her as she slid her hand between mine, stroking my cock. I moaned, feeling it throb under her fingertips.

"Condom?" she asked I nodded, pulling away from her and getting to my feet, ridding myself of my jeans and boxers completely. I made my way over to my desk completely naked. Her eyes on me and a moan falling from her lips as she watched me. I was not ashamed of any part of my body. She can look all she wants. I reached into my desk drawer grabbing a couple of condoms... one wouldn't be enough.

I made my way back over to her, when I approached the sofa Lia got up grabbing the condom from my hand. She placed her hand on my chest and pushed me down on the sofa. I rested back, eyeing her entire body since I can get a better view.

Damn, she is really was one of the sexiest naked women I have ever seen and as we all have established I have seen many naked women. I licked my lips not just at the sight of her but also because I could still taste her on my lips.

"Are You done staring? Can we get to it now? I still don't have all night?" She said I am usually the one that gets straight to it. The one that fucks then leave as quick as I could, I'm not used to the woman being that way. I don't like it. I think it is time I take control back and be the one that seduces. I grabbed her hips, pulling her quickly on to my lap, pulling her into my hard chest, grabbing her ass as my lips fell on her right nipple pulling it between my teeth roughly. She let out a shriek like sound, her head falling back. I felt her wetness against me. I played with it before moving over to her left nipple, doing the same.

I listened as her breathing became deeper...heavier. I flicked my tongue over it, her arching body into my lips. I liked playing with her this way, she had such a nice pair of tits on her.

I got lost in what I was doing for a moment, her moans making me wanna continue. She was shaking on top of me, playing with her this way was getting her close to an orgasm. What can I say? I am good at what I do?

All of a sudden she grabbed my hair, pulling it roughly and pulling my lips away from her nipple. "What the fuck I was enjoying that." I hissed annoyed "I don't care. I told you I don't have all night Chaeryeong. Either we fuck right now or I go, the choice is yours?" she groaned. She was using me, the way I usually use woman but the difference is I couldn't care less while the woman moan and groan about it soon stop complaining when I fork them or get them to suck my cock. It just gotta be that way.

"We fuck." I said looking at her Lia smirked, ripping the condom open with her teeth before sliding it down on my throbbing cock. She lifted her hips, grabbing my cock in her hand, rubbing her wet heat against me. I placed my hands on her hips, slamming her down on top of me, sinking deep inside of her.

Fuck! her pussy feel so good...wet, hot and tight. I slipped one hand away from her hip, wrapping it in her hair and guiding her lips to mine. pressed a heated kiss onto her warm, soft, gentle lips.

I swear every part of her body drove me damn crazy from her plumb lips to her firm breasts...right down to her sweet tasting wet heat. She rested her hands on the sofa behind me, riding her hips back and forth on my cock. "fuck Lia!, you are so tight, baby." I growled "I know." She said smirking I can only imagine the things she does to know that. I wonder if she will let me watch sometimes or help her out?

I was pulled out of my dirty mind when she started bouncing up and down on me, her moans getting louder...more primal like each time she took me back inside...deeper inside. I could feel the heat shared between our bodies as we fucked, a burning desire. I grabbed her ass roughly in my hands...her firm, sexy ass. "Harder Lia...fuck me harder I like it rough," I grunted out. "Oh, I bet you do Chaeryeong, me too but I don't think you could handle my roughness." She moaned as she continued pushing and pulling against me. "I bet could." I growled back at her "You talk too much." She said all of a sudden, silencing me with her lips.

She is so damn cheeky, I loved it though. I decided it was time I should fuck her how hard and fast the way I like. I held onto her tightly, standing from the sofa and pushed her hard against the closest wall. started pounding my cock into her, rough and hard. The way I liked it. She dug her long nails into my back, trailing them down the skin of my back, breaking the skin. I love when a woman marks me this way. It is a reminder of how good I am...of how much they enjoyed me.

"YES CHAERYEONG LIKE THAT...fUCKK DON'T STOP." She screamed out

It's a good thing the club was busy or everyone would be hearing her. Not like I would care it tells everyone that how much good fuck I am. I got into the perfect Rhythm. Lia moving her body to match with mine.

I slammed my lips against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth and kissing her roughly...eagerly as I fucked her in the same way. "I AM GONNA cum, YES MAKE ME cum CHAERYEONG." She screamed I pulled out, slamming back in and hitting her right on her G-spot and that I done it for her.

She came, not just once but twice as her body shook violently against me as her orgasm stole complete control of her entire body. I continued drilling into her. Her screams getting louder and soon enough felt my own end creep up. The tightness in my stomach and balls started, until I lost all control, cumming hard...harder than have done in some time. My own orgasm took over, riding out our highs before our bodies slummed to the floor. My cock still buried inside of her. She fell against the wall as I fell against her chest.

The two of us panting loudly and our hearts rapidly beating in our chests. I caught my breath, pulling out of her. She whimpered loudly at the loss of contact plus she is probably a little sore with how hard I fucked her.

"You sure you want this to be a one-night stand Lia because that was something else. You and I fucking goes well. We could have pleasure like that again... I can make you cum and orgasm like that over and over again." I breathed out

She never answered, instead she jumped to her feet, walking around the room and gathering her clothes up.

"Positive. A one-night stand is all you are getting...it's all I want. I'm not gonna be another one of your play toy Chaeryeong." She said as she pulled her clothing on. "You will come back Lia, they always do." I said getting to my own feet

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "See you around." She said shrugging before unlocking my office door and walking out. I pulled my own clothes on and found myself getting pissed off all of a sudden.

I'm the one that walks away, not the woman I just fucked.

How can she not want that to happen again? That was incredible and she knew it.

As I said she will be coming back.