CH. 2: Open Tab✨

Lia's POV

The very expensive bottle of champagne was going down a treat, I'm thinking of ordering another one. I was sitting with my girls enjoying myself for the first time in a long time, I drunk and letting lose for the night.

I finished off my glass before turning to my girls. "Girls come dance with me please?" I said, batting my lashes at them

"OK, then let's get going. There is plenty of cute guys around that will enjoy the show I am sure." Yeji smirked, shaking her ass, the three of us heading to the dance floor.

We grabbed each other's hands, pushing our way through everyone, getting to a space in the centre of the dance floor.

Hyunjin playing some amazing tunes which made it easier for us to dance too.

Once we found our spot we started swaying our hips, rolling our bodies, dancing all up on each other. A lot of attention on us, making us giggle and smirk. We were soon joined by a group of guys, dancing with us. I had some cute blonde guy behind me. His hands gripping my hips as I grind against him. He was enjoying it that was sure.

It was only a dance, I couldn't do any harm. As long as he doesn't think he is getting anything else from me cause that is not gonna happen. All of a sudden, I felt the guy's body pull away from me.

My girls looking at me with a strange look in their eyes. "What is going on?" I ruffled my nose, confused until they nodded behind me. I slowly turned around, wanting to know what was going on.

And I was met with her stupid smug face. "Can I help you jackass?" I hissed at her loudly She stepped in closer to me, her hands going to my hips.

I grabbed them before they could touch me. "Don't even think about touching me or I swear I will kick you right in the balls," I growled

"Mmm feisty. I think you owe me a dance." She smirked "

''I don't owe you anything." I hissed

With every word I said, her body seemed to be inching closer to mine "It is the least you can do after giving me a bill of $400 for a bottle of champagne." She said

"It was your idea to pay for our drinks. You never said there was a price limit," I said backing away from her.

"You have two choices here. You pay me the $400 back or you give me a dance and all will be forgotten." She said confidently. I don't have $400 to pay her back, not right now. I'm sure as heck I am not gonna dance with her either, She isn't blackmailing me...no chance in hell. I placed my hand on my hip, growling at her.

"How about no to both? I don't appreciate being blackmailed. I have a better idea, how about you back the fuck away from me?" I growled.

She decided she's not gonna listen to me. She stepped closer in me, grabbing my hips and managing this time before I stopped her. She used my hips to pull me hard against her, my body is right now against her. I found myself freeze when she did that. I swallowed hard as her eyes looked down at me...dark and determined. Her eyes never left mine as she started moving against me.

Oh God! what is she doing? And why does this feel good?

I looked around for my friends but they were nowhere in my sight. They had left me here, with her. Thanks a lot, what a sort of best friends are they?

"Just you and I now baby." She winked

I should be pulling away but I never wanted too. Her body against mine was making me feel good.

I swallowed hard, wrapping my arms around her neck, starting to move my body with her.

She knew how to move those hips of her. Next thing she swung me around. My back against her front, her hand now falling over my stomach, pushing my ass into her, making me groan.

I reached my arms up, wrapping my arms back around her neck, grinding my ass into her. A throaty growl escaped on her lips, falling right into my ear, I closed my eyes over, letting the music take over our bodies. I was completely lost in her.

Was I not pissed at her five minutes ago!

I wasn't caring. I wasn't thinking straight, her body was close to mine doing something to me.

"I know you want me, Lia." She groaned in my ear How does she even know my name? Yes, I have been told she is a powerful person but that was creepy. With her words in my ear, I found myself getting some of my sense back.

I quickly pulled away from her, stepping back from her. ''What the fuck do you think you are doing? And how do you even know my name?" I snapped, glaring at her.

"Doing to you what you really want me to do. As for your name baby girl how, I know that you will never know. I have friends in high places" She winked, is this person being serious right now? How does she get as many women, she is such a perverted creep.

"I don't want anything to do with you and I'm sure as heck I don't want you. Are you always a creep? a perv? A stalker?" I hissed "I wouldn't go near you if someone..." I started but I was cut off when I felt a warm, rough pair of lips press against mine.

She is kissing me now? Who does she think she is? Oh, it does feel good, she is a good kisser. At that moment I lost all my senses again. I found my arms wrapping around her neck.

The fact that her hand were on my ass not bothering me as I kissed her back. It was hard and rough. Mmm, she tasted really good. I needed more from her.

I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, wanting full access into her mouth.

It never took long for her lips to part, giving me what I want. I groaned as her tongue started pushing against mine.

The kiss is getting hotter, and our grips on each other getting tighter. I found myself thinking that I wanted to drag her into the bathroom and have my way with her.

I never got a chance to even try it cause she pulled away, smirking at me, licking her lips.

"Told you, you wanted me. See you around Lia." She winked, turning and walking away before I even had a chance to open my mouth to respond. I stood there shocked, not knowing what to do or say.

Did she really do that? Who kisses someone that way and then walks away? I was beyond pissed now.

I actually wanted to slap her right across the jaw for that. Was that her plan? to tease me, kiss me, make me want her and then leave? What a jackass.

Let's be honest here it is all my own fault for being stupid enough to give into her. I pulled myself together, shaking off what happened, well.. I headed back to find my girls.

I arrived to find them staring at me, smirking at me.

"Shut up! Don't even try to say a single word. Thanks for leaving me with her, what best friends you are." I groaned annoyed at them before taking a seat

"Sorry." They said in sync "That was hot though," Yuna smirked

"No...no it's not! I can't believe I've done that. What was I am thinking? She is a jackass, the exact kind of person I hate. Why would I even let her kiss me?" I said going on and on.

My girls shrugged at me, trying not to laugh at how worked up I was. I glared at them, flipping them off before storming out of the bar.

I needed a drink...or six. I better not to see her again tonight.