CH. 15: Stayed the night

Chaeryeong's POV

I woke up not knowing what time it was. I looked around taking a moment to remember where I was. I had fallen asleep in Lia's bed after we fucked for a few hours.

The falling asleep part? That was not meant to happen. I do not fall asleep in a woman's bed whose brains just fucked out. That is a big no, no for me. But with Lia? I was completely done in.

I was tired out the woman has more stamina and energy than me which is something I do not come across very often. And her flexibility? Well, well that was something else. She could get into positions I never knew was possible but fuck it was good.

I turned to look at her, she was not there though. Where did she go? I looked around for a clock, seeing it was already nine a.m. I had fallen asleep for six hours in her bed? I knew it would be best if I headed home.

I climbed out of her bed, searching for my clothes. I found them all folded on chair for me. Last time I saw my clothes they were scattered all over Lia's apartment. She must have gathered them up, probably so I could find them quickly and get out just as quick.

I pulled my clothes on going in search for her. I found her in the kitchen, sitting at the breakfast bar and sipping coffee, playing around with her laptop. She was in a pair of panties and a vest shirt.

I licked my lips, my eyes running over her bare thighs.

"Morning," I said "Morning." She said looking away from her laptop to look at me, giving me a small smile which I found myself return. "Why didn't you wake me up? Sorry, I fell asleep. I don't usually do that." I said "I tried, you never moved a single inch." She laughed "Don't worry about it, we were both exhausted." She added shrugging. I headed over to where she was, standing in front of her. She looked up at me, "You want a coffee before you go?" she asked I guess I could stay for a coffee. It isn't like she is asking much of me.

I nodded, Lia standing up to grab me a cup, handing it to me before sitting back down and turning her attention back to her laptop. This felt strange and wrong. I should have left hours ago, not now be sitting here drinking coffee with her. I left her to what she was doing, drinking my coffee. Not a word was said for a good five minutes until she shut her laptop over and looked at me.

"Chaeryeong you can go if you want. I don't care. I can sense you are eager to leave." She laughed "Sorry. I don't know how to act in this situation. I am usually out the door before they have a chance to say bye." I laughed. "Well, clearly the other women can't take you quite the same way I can then huh if I am the only one that has ever made you fall asleep." She said smirking. She had a point.

I chuckled, nodding in agreement with her. With what she said it seemed to break the ice, it helped the awkwardness go away. I was not in such a desperate cue to leave. I can at least finish my coffee and maybe getting another quickie before I go. I took another sip of my coffee, looking at her and she knew exactly what I was after. "No, not happening...not again." she said shaking her head

"Why not?" I smirked "Cause it should never have happened again last night so it sure as hell isn't gonna happen again this morning." She laughed. She was adamant so I decided I would let it drop, well for the time being but I aint giving up completely.

"Oh well it was worth a try. I'm gonna go, see you soon sexy." I winked finishing my coffee "If you say so Chaeryeong, goodbye." She said waving at me I shrugged walking away and out the front door, neither of us saying another word to each other.

I called my driver, hoping he could come to get me and not busy, thankfully he was not. I was still shattered, deciding when I get home I will shower and go to bed for a couple of hours, well after texting and teasing Lia for a little while.

Jinyoung was pulling up in no time and I climbed into the back. "Have a good night boss?" she laughed "Very, thank you. "I said winking at him in his mirror Jinyoung laughed shaking his head. He knew me too well. He knew exactly what I get up to and how much I get around.

I told Jinyoung about my night with Lia, not going into too much detail. The poor guy never needed to know exactly what we got up to, It would scar him for life. I was glad when I arrived home. I thanked Jinyoung and headed inside.

I stripped down, heading straight for the shower. I climbed in once it had heated up, enjoying the water fall over me. My muscles were sore after last night, my back nipping from where Lia clawed my back over and over. The thought of it made me smirk, last night flashing through my head. I soon felt my cock beginning to harden even at the thought.

Oh Lia you aren't even here and you are turning me on, shame she wasn't here. I guess I will need to get myself off. I closed my eyes slowly running my hand down my body, stroking myself I growled as did Lia on my mind. I wrapped my hand around my cock, teasing myself, running my hand up and down slowly at first, grunting as I did started speeding up, working my hand up and down. Soon enough I felt the tightness in my stomach cumming hard on my own hand, groaning loudly Lia's name falling from my lips as did.

Oh my, my I think Lia is getting to me more than I realized.

I felt a lot better after getting myself off I finished up my shower heading through to my bedroom drying myself off and climbed into bed naked. I prefer sleeping naked more free and comfortable. I grabbed my phone texting her.

Chaeryeong: Hey sexy, did you miss me? Cause I am missing you, well my body is anyway ;)

Lia: No! am not missing you, Chaeryeong, you left an hour ago. What do you want?

Chaeryeong: Now, no need to be mean. I think you know what want baby.

Lia: And I think I made myself clear that I don't...want you again.

Chaeryeong: You sure? 😘

Lia: Positive lol. A kiss this time at the end of the text? That is on improvement.

I decided I would send her a little reminder of myself. I took a selfie of myself lying in bed, only of my upper half I am not that much of a creep that will send her a dick pic unless we continued fucking, that would be different but not now.

Chaeryeong: Just a reminder of what you could have baby :) (sent the text with my photo attached to it)

Lia: We have established that you are sexy Chaeryeong, I don't meant I want you. But here is a little reminded of what you can't have again (Attached to the text was a photo of her in only her bra and panties, a seductive look on her face)

Oh, that little fucking cock tease.

Chaeryeong: How is that fair baby? You got me all hard and excited now. I think you should come over and fuck me again.

Lia: Nope! Bye now sexy, see you around...maybe ;)

Chaeryeong: You little cock tease. No, maybe about next time baby, you will be seeing me around.

She never texted me back after that. That woman knew how to make me want her and make sure know I can't have her.

I think I need to work a little harder to get Lia and that is exactly what I will do.