CH. 18: A Favor

Lia's POV

I headed into work starting my second week. I was looking forward to it hoping it would be as good as my first week.

"Good morning Lia." Mr. Lee smiled as he came out of his office "Good morning Mr. Lee how was your weekend?" I smiled "Good thank you. You?" he asked "Same thank you," I said

Yes, I had a good weekend having hot sex with your jackass daughter. How do you think that would go down if he knew that? Maybe a good thing he will never find out.

We chatted for a while before heading our separate ways. Mr. Lee informing me that I was on my own today, Jin off sick this morning. I knew it was gonna be hard work with just me but I was up for the challenge. It would let Mr. Lee see was the right choice. I stopped by the break room grabbing myself a coffee before heading towards the office. l used my key card and code to get inside.

I closed the door over behind me switching the light and took my coat off hanging it up. "Good morning gorgeous." I heard from behind making me jump and nearly fall on my ass. What the heck? Who is that? I thought Jin was off sick? I quickly swung around and when I see who it was, I should have known.

I was met with Chaeryeong sitting at my desk, feet on my desk and laughing hysterically at my reaction when she give me a fright. Why is she even here? I did ignore her text and rejected her calls AGAIN and told her I never wanted to talk to her let alone see her? "

Oh my God, why are you even here?" I said annoyed "Get your feet off my desk you slop." I added "Well you were ignoring me," she said "And me doing that did not tell you something? That maybe I never wanted to talk to you?" I said "You see I do not believe that." She said "Well, it is the truth. Why are you here Chaeryeong ?" I asked frustrated

"Cause I wanted to be here plus I need a favor." She said standing from my desk chair walking around and leaning against my desk

Even just standing there she was too damn hot for her own good. Snap out of Lia, she is a jackass. I gave myself a shake before sending a glare at her. A favor? What makes her think I am gonna do that for her?

Plus I can only imagine the kind of favor she wants from me probably wanting me to get on my knees for her since you know we decided the other day that I owed her oral next time? Yeah, that isn't gonna happen.

''Favor? I can only imagine what kind of favor you want for me." I said rolling my eyes Chaeryeong finding my respond amusing knowing exactly what I meant. She made her way over me. I knew I should move and go to the opposite way from her but I never moved and stayed still...

She was soon only inches away from my body, her smug look on her face. "You aren't getting any favors from me," I said standing my ground "You will have to say yes." She said confidently I will have to say yes? I don't have to say yes to anything that she asks me.

I think she needs to rethink what she is saying or she may end up getting a slap from me. I don't do well with people telling me what to do. Well in the bedroom I don't mind it sometimes but out of the bedroom? I do not like it at all.

"I will have too?" I growled at her "Yes cause if you say no, I'm gonna go around your office all day." she said I think this person needs to go see someone for these stalker-like tendencies she seems to have.

"Really? What is wrong with you? Have you always been a stalker? Is that how you get so many women? You stalk them until they get pissed off and they end up giving you sex just to get rid of you?" I hissed Chaeryeong let out a loud laugh, her head falling back "Sweetheart all I gotta do is smile and they give me what want." She laughed "If that is what you tell yourself. For someone that only wants sex you are overly persisted when it comes to me, please tell me why that is?" I asked placing a hand on my hip, tapping my foot and waiting for her to answer my question. I'm really curious about why. Who does this much chasing for sex especially when we have already had sex more than once?

"Cause the sex we have...the hot, amazing, dirty sex we have is worth chasing for baby." She winked She has a point, the sex we have is something else. That doesn't mean I'm gonna let it happen again. I barged at her, heading over to my desk and getting to my seat, deciding I should get to work.

Her turning around to face me, not going anywhere. "About that favor?" she said walking over to my desk she leant forward hands on my desk and looked at me patiently waiting for me to respond.

"What about it?" I said annoyed " I need you to be my date on Sunday." She said her date? Yeah, sure thing cause I am so desperate to go on a date with her. She was messing with me, right? I looked up at her and started laughing, her question amused me.

Though she was not seeing the funny side. She looked serious as she glared at me annoyed cause I was laughing at her. "You are being serious?" I asked "Yes. Lia I am being serious. Christ! it isn't that funny." She said "It really is. You don't do dates, you made that clear to me." I said she stood up, running her hand through her hair and letting out a huff of breath.

"But I need a date for this damn company event this weekend and that date will be you." She said sternly Why does she even think I would say yes to this? I am sure she has plenty of women in her phone she can ask to be her date with a promise of amazing sex at the end of it.

"How about no? I am not going anywhere with you Chaeryeong. No, please leave and find some other woman to stalk." I said looking back at my laptop.

"I don't think my dad would be too happy if I tell him you refused to go to a very important work event with me. It was him that suggested that I ask you actually. You wanna tell him you aren't coming or do you want me to do it?" she said cockiness written all over her face Is she actually trying to blackmail me right now? Her father suggested I go as her date? Somehow, I do not believe her, well actually maybe I do since my first day here he seemed like he wanted to set Chaeryeong and I.

Actually, maybe I can use this to my advantage. "I will make you a deal. I will be your date for one night but after that, you need to stay the hell away from me. That includes losing my number. If you can't agree to these terms then I am not coming and I will tell your dad exactly why. I will tell him about your behavior towards me." I said smugly

Does she really think she can basically blackmail me and get away with it? Not gonna happen. I am smarter than that. I see her screw her face up, looking pissed off now. She wants a favor from me? She needs to go by my terms, simple as that.

"Fine! at least I can keep people off my back, telling me I need to settle down and stop screwing around etc... I will pick you up at seven. You need a dress, It's a fancy event. See you around sexy if you get lonely give me a text sweetness." She said winking at me before walking out of my office.

I had a feeling even though she said she would stay away if I go with her on Sunday, she would not do that.

As long as she stays away for the rest of the day that is something.

Why did I agree to do this? God, that girl makes me stupid at times.