I don't need friends

Daisy

"Daisy." My brother came inside my room and held my hand. I wasn't in a mood to talk with him but he seem so bothered about me being alone lately.

It's not like I'm depressed or something. Since he had been busy with his life, I don't have anyone to hangout like I hang out with him. Besides, I do have a Friend and... she's just not like my brother. And I'm upset because he had not given me any update and just abandoned me for 2 weeks. No texts, calls or emails.

And I guess I have a right to be upset on him for doing that to me.

"What's now Wooseok?" I questioned. Turned around to see his sorry face. I rolled my eyes and signaled him to sit down on the couch and he sighed in relief and did what I've signaled. I sat beside him.

"Im sorry for ignoring you for 2 weeks and you deserve to be mad at me..." I looked at him. His eyes focused on his fidgeting fingers. "But Daisy, I'm a grown up now and we can't be living like small kids anymore." He stated which made me roll my eyes and reply,

"So am I making you stop from your dream and playing with you like kids?"I questioned and he looked at me and again held my hands. "That's not what I meant." He added.

"We've been really close. I know. And since you have regained all of your past memories, you must've realized how close we are. But now I'll be focusing more and more on my world which will leave you alone like you were when you were a kid. And I don't want that happen to you again." He sighed.

"Don't worry. Ill be okay..." I added, avoiding his eyes so that I won't appear weak or sad infront of him.

Wooseok's father adopted me when I was ten. Even he was adopted from his real father after finding him for years. During orphanage days, Wooseok always stayed with me as no one liked me for my race. Yes, the orphanage head said I belonged to South Asia and the orphanage where my parents left me was Korea.

When Wooseok's dad came to take him. He insisted to take me with them, which was a big honor to me. He really showed me love growing up. But I couldn't fit in in Korea so after some years we decided for leaving to US And I got into an accident and lost the memories of orphanage and getting adopted by Wooseok's father.

Two years ago, I've gotten my memories back and realized how much Wooseok loved me and emotionally we were strongly bonded, that's why I never wanted him to leave because I had this thing that no one would accept me like Wooseok did.

"You wont be okay." He added while I gave him a side eye. "What do you think am I? Damsel in distress?" I questioned and he sighed and shook his head.

"Sometimes being alone doesn't make you strong Daisy." He stated. Here he goes, being all philosophical. "Being with people and making friends isnt that bad as you think. Believe me, you won't regret it." He finished while I looked at him leaving the room.

"I don't need friends Wooseok. I'm happ-"

"I'm leaving to Korea in some days."

Silence filled in our room and my heart jolted when he said that. I couldn't believe my ears when he said that.

"I got accepted into Korean University and I will be leaving very soon." He said and turned around to look at me.

"Understand my concerns." He stated and left the room, leaving me thinking about how can he can decide to leave me in US all alone.

Somedays later

I was at the airport, watching my brother and his girlfriend leaving to departure. I waved my hand to Wooseok from afar while he smiled and did the same.

I realized that I was possessive about my brother which was wrong, he has his life and he deserve to live, happily. He was much happy when I said that I'll be making friends and be supportive to him.

I've decided to be a strong girl now.

I left the airport and was waiting for a taxi to come until a car waited infront of me and exact at that time I got a message from my brother.

WooWoo Wayne CHOI

"A guy will be picking up you from the airport."

"His name is Reige."

"He's my friend and I've been wantng you to meet them so that you can slowly start making friends without any difficulties."

"Trust me, you won't regret meeting them."

-

I stared at his message confused as I processed what was about to happen. The window opened and I happened to see a guy wearing a tuxedo and gave me a flirtation look.

"You must be Daisy. Hop in for a ride." He said with a smirk while the back door opened. I looked at him confused while he signaled me to get in.

I really did not wanted this.

TO BE CONTINUED.