A new family apart of NSB

Daisy

It was 10 of the night and I just got out of the hospital. Thankfully, the cut didn't cut the artery and veins of my hand so I didn't get any stitches. Oliver was with me while Ryan and Ty were at the medicine center. I still had that little kitten with me, near to my chest.

"Are there any veterinary hospital here?" I questioned making Oliver look at me confused. I showed him the other arm, where the badly injured kitten was resting on my chest. Suddenly a nurse appeared and looked at the kitten. "The kitten seems to be burt really badly," she said and I nodded. "We even have a vet doctor." She said and I looked at Oliver with big eyes and he just looked at me and then to the nurse.

"Please take me to the vet." I said and when I was about to walk with the nurse, Oliver held my shoulder. "You're hurt Daisy." He said and I looked at him. "The kitten got hurt with me too Oliver. It deserves hospitality." I said and was about to leave Tyler came.

"Hand over that kitten to me and leave to home. Now." He said with a stern look. I looked at him and he did the same. "I'll take her to the vet do not worry, and tell all of the to not sleep until I return home, we're gonna have a meeting." He said. He kind of looked scary. I anyway handed the kitten and watch them leave. I pouted and turned around to see both Ryan and Oliver staring at me.

"Can I hug you?" Ryan suddenly questioned making my eyes grow wide. I looked at Oliver who looked at Ryan. It made sense as they were worried because of me. I nodded and he hugged me. I was in his arms now and could feel his breath on my shoulder and neck region. He kind of hugged me a little tight later and I was stood there awkward.

"Why did you have to be a hero at the party and even today huh?" He questioned and broke the hug. I just looked at him and then down at my shoes. "Just don't do it from next time. You'll be okay when you're at your place." He said and ruffled my hair gently. My cheeks were burning up red and he stood beside me as we walked. I looked at Oliver who was looking at me too. I felt sorry for creating such trouble for them. I suddenly stopped making them stop too.

"I'm sorry guys. I shouldn't have gone outside on my own..." I looked at them. Oliver smiled and held my other hand which wasn't injured. "You're okay now, we're glad." He smiled making me smile. I looked at Ryan who gave a small smile to me. I smiled and wrapped my injured hand around his arm. "Thank you for saving me you both." I smiled to them and they both looked at each other and laughed. Like that we trio, headed home.

Few moments later, we arrived at the house. I got out of the car and looked at the house. I sighed and went inside the house just to see Darren coming charging towards me following Reige, Sebastian, Justin and Kane. "Are you okay?" Darren questioned and checked me and saw the cut on my hand. "That seems bad." Kane scanned the injured hand. "Don't worry guys, it's just a cut.." I laughed it off while Sebastian came infront of me.

"JUST A CUT?! YOU COULD'VE DIED IF OLIVER AND RYAN WEREN'T THERE!" Sebastian yelled making me flinch. The boys were hesitant to stop Sebastian from yelling at me. I looked at him confused yet fazed at his outburst. He seem to yell at me again but sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair. "What exactly happened?" He questioned making me sigh. "I was meeting with my neighbors and when I was looking at my house, I saw Jacksom throwing pebbles at my backyard. He started leaving so I decided to follow him and..  ended up this way..." I explained.

All of them sighed and we all remained quiet. "Hey, I'll be careful from next time. Don't worry." I said. "And sorry for making you all this much worried about me." I added. "I'm just a guest living with you, but you guys got worried too much. You didn't had to do that," I finished and they all looked at me as if I said something wrong.

"You're not our guest Daisy." I heard Tyler's voice coming from my back. "Have a seat y'all." He said, more like commanded and went inside. We all sat on the couch and waited for his return patiently. He came back and we all positioned ourselves.

"Firstly, A person of our house had gotten hurt pretty badly. We all should stay safe and take care of each other, including Daisy." He added. "Daisy is like our member now because she'll be living with us for more 2-3 months. So I hope we all could get along." He added making all of them look at each other. "Apart from north star boys, we all should live like a family, like always we did. Just a new one is added." He said and looked at me.

"Daisy, you've been locked up in the room most of the time. I mean it's not wrong. I do not want your privacy to be stolen. But since it's your summer break, what's wrong with spending time with us and creating good memories?" He questioned making me stay silent. I just nodded my head. "Daisy, I care about you, not only me but these boys and your brother who is in Korea and your Father too. We want you to be happy." He said. "Take your own private time no matter how much it takes, but do not isolate yourself. We all are a family now."

His words made me smile. A person must be a fool if they won't see these many people caring for him.

I'm glad to be a part of them now.

TO BE CONTINUED.