A mess

NSB's HOME

After that day, Daisy has been staying alone in her room. Doing nothing. She is staying with us too. Recording with us and cracking jokes with us, laughing with us. But most of the time, she spends only thinking. And we don't know what he's thinking. 

Ryan and Oliver has been not getting along very well. It's Ryan who's getting more irritated when he's around. They even argued about each other having different opinions. 

"I don't know bruh. They are giving each other silent treatment for a week now after that argument happened." Darren said to Daisy who was having brunch with him. Then Sebastian came towards Daisy who looked at him. "Can I take her for a minute?" he questioned and Darren nodded. They both left and after some while we heard a shattering sound. 

Ryan got up and grabbed Oliver's collar. "BRO!!!" Regie got up to stop them. Justin and Kane ran towards them while Darren looked at them confused. "Don't act so innocent Oliver." Ryan glared at him while Oliver pushed him and fixed his shirt. "What did I do now? Huh?"  He questioned and came near Ryan but Justin and Kane stopped them both. "Guys chill out. What's the matter. " Justin said trying to bring the peace back. But Ryan pushed Reige aside and got close to Oliver who did nothing but glare at each other. 

"I don't care you you fuck with but don't act innocent and break the girl's heart. We all know how big player you are." Ryan stated and Oliver scoffed and pushed him. "Why do you care? Are you in love or something?" he questioned and Ryan brushed his fingers through his hair. "Yes, I am in love with her." he said. "guys. What's going on?" Darren came while Oliver started laughing. 

"Too bad. I love her too." he said. Ryan seem to expload and charged towards him and threw a punch in his face. "IF YOU LOVE HER WHY DO YOU FUCK ANOTHER GIRL?!" He shouted while the guys tried their best to separate them. Oliver got mad and wanted to throw a punch but he controlled his anger. "Ryan. I was drunk. I didn't-" Before he could finish. Manager Ty was there, looking at them while Sebastian and Daisy came downstairs. 

Daisy was shocked to see shattered glass at a corner and blood coming out from Oliver's corner of the lip. The boys looked at Daisy approaching them. Ryan seem to cool down while she looked at him. "what did just happened?" She questioned. He remained silent while she looked at Oliver and then at manager Ty. 

"Tyler, I'm going to Alyssa's home tonight." she said and left them. Ryan followed her but Sebastian stopped him. "Clear your air with Oliver first." He said and looked at Oliver and who wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. 

Daisy

"Sebastian told me that Ryan and Oliver had been fighting because of someone." I told Alyssa who was sipping her orange juice. "Is everything fine now?" Alyssa questioned making me shook my head. "they broke into a fight again." I said making her gasp. "what had made them go this crazy.." She questioned and I sighed. "Me."

"What?" she looked at me and I looked at her. "Seb told me they both were not getting along because of me. And even they broke into a  fight because of me." I replied. "But what happened?" She questioned making me avoid her eyes. 

"Because... Both of them love me."

She spitted out the juice on me, choking while I looked at the mess she created. 

At least this is not as messed up as the NSB house is now. 

TO BE CONTINUED.