Your Family member, (END)

Daisy

A week has been passed away and I've been living with Alyssa. I've talked with Dad about my aunt arrival and the truth. And even discussed something with which he agreed. 

It was midnight and Darren called me to come to their house. I was there with Alyssa. Tyler and Darren were waiting for me outside, with my luggage packed while Tyler was holding my kitten which is now a cat. Alyssa and Darren loaded the luggage in her car while I took the cat in my hands. 

"Are you sure about this?" He questioned me, looking at me petting little guy. I smiled and shook my head. "Before me, it was them. I cannot break them Tyler." I said and then Darren came. "Think about it we've gotten closer within few months and your absence will be so weird to us." He said making me chuckle. "Youll move on as time passes by." I said looking at Darren who sighed. "Come on. Ryan and Oliver are in good terms now." He pleaded. "They are now. But will they be later on? It'll be even messier if I'll be there for them. It's better I'll be away." I said and went near to the car. 

"ill miss you guys so much. I had a lot of fun with you guys for past 3 months honestly." I said and paused. I handed a letter to Tyler. "Give it to them tomorrow will ya?" he nodded and I gave them both a hug and we bidder goodbyes. 

It's a sacrifice I did for them because I loved them too. But I didn't know they'd love me this far. I might be still in love with both of them. Yes think me as a crazy person. But they gave me affection and love which had made things messier. So I've decided to move on with my life and make a sacrifice. By leaving the people I love. 

Next Day
NSB's HOME

Manager Ty had arranged an announcement and all of the members got in a room. And of course they searched for Daisy who wasn't there. "I can't see little guy's food bowl." Justin said to Darren and Reige. Darren kept quiet while Regie agreed with him. "Guys... I don't see Little guy since last night, He slept with me tho and I still don't see him." Reige said making everyone look at him. 

"Daisy had left. To Canada." he announced. Everyone looked shocked while Darren just kept quiet, looking at the members. "And she told me to gave this to you guys." He said and kept the letter on the table. Oliver took the letter and looked at the members. Tyler gave a nod to read the letter and he opened it. 

Dear north star boys, 

I must be lucky to live with my idols. Crazy isn't it? I mean, every star would be dreaming for this moment to happen in their lives and I think I'm the lucky star. I know you guys be wondering where am I. You guys might be worried as you always did. Don't worry. I'm sorting out what to do with my life now. And I'm not mad at anyone. I never was or never will be. You guys are my guiding light if I'm your star. You guys had supported me and were there for me for what I have been going through. You guys mean a lot to me and my love and support for you guys will never end. 

Reige, thanks for making me laugh every time. Kane, thanks for binge watching anime with me. Darren. Thanks for cooking with me. I'd love to cook with you again hehe. Justin, thanks for taking care of little guy. He will miss you tho. Sebastian, thanks for messing around with me, and for being my crush lol. Ryan and Oliver. I hope you both are not fighting now. And thanks for being there with me at the time I needed someone. 

And manager Tyler. Thanks for letting me live with a beautiful, chaotic and a happy family like you guys. I can't thank you guys enough. 

Keep on with your music and making stars happy like you always have been doing. You guys lighten up my darkest place cuz you all are my stars. Even if we are far from each other, you still are there with me as stars present in the sky. I wish you all the best in your life. 

Thank you for accepting me as your family. 

And sorry for leaving without a goodbye. 

With love, 
Your family member, 
Choi Daisy Danny. 

THE END.

EVERY ENDING HAS A BEGINNING

A/n

The book has been finished. I kept a goal to publish the epilouge and part 2 (which is only of 4 chapters) only after this book gets any attention. Like more that 500 to 1K views. My tab in which I write books have been glitching lately so it's hard to write and my colleges had started so I no longer can write books. But still, I'll write and publish only if I reach my goal.

And it's been so long since I've written a book.

Thank you for reading this book <333