I'm panicking

Daisy

It's just been more 20 minutes from the grocery shop, Reige and Darren were talking with each other. I think they thought that I slept which was actually wrong. I was closing my eyes and recalling how I stalked these guys on the internet for a whole day once.

It's not only about their looks. Even their music is great and I think they are pretty famous. Both as tiktokers and singers. I kind of still listen to their music these days because of my friend and now i can't believe I'm gonna meet those artists who are in my Spotify playlist.

"Have you fallen asleep?" Someone said making me open my eyes. It was Darren who woke me up. I shook my head and stretched my back a little. Not being thay obvious.

"Just, a lil nap." I added quick smile at the end for not appearing rude. I mean come on, they are artist and I'm kind of a fan and I want to make a good first impression.

"Cool. We just arrived at our house." He said and made way for me to get out of the car and I was in the basement.

Even though I used to stalk over them years ago, I kind of feel excited to be friends with them and get to meet them IN real life.

I just followed Reige and Darren to the entry of the house and their house is really big, BIG AS FUCK. I guess their popularity really hit the truck of money.

I started hearing voices of someone singing so loudly. I was kind of irritated by the voice but I ignored that feeling and looked around to see mess on the dining table and the couch table. I pursed my lips, processing this place.

"SHE'S HERE!" Reige shouted making me flinch and a couple of seconds later, I heard footsteps coming near and I glanced over the door to see THEM coming.

NORTH STAR BOYS.

I tried my best not to look awkward as new people make me awkward even though I can't help being awkward with new people but it's just in my instincts but I don't blame it-

I need help. I'm panicking.

"Tyler?" I questioned in confusion to see Tyler with the boys and he smiled and came near me. "It's been long right?" He added and we both hugged each other. "It had really been." I said in between the hug and we both apart.

Yeah, Wooseok and Me were pretty much good friends with Tyler as we were neighbors very long back when I was new to US. Him and Kane used to be super friendly with us.

"Guys... She's Daisy Choi. One of my good friends who is pretty much fun once you guys get to know her." Tyler added while I awkwardly gave glances at the guys who were staring at me.

I hate being the center of attention.

Silence filled the room till Tyler spoke up. "Daisy, is you home near to this place?" He questioned while I looked up at him and nodded while trying to find windows. "I know this locality so it'll be a 15 to 20 minutes time to walk by." I finished and the air fell silent again.

This was so painfully awkward.

"So... Daisy... When were you born?" Justin. Yeah, Justin questioned a pretty unusual question which got me chuckle and answer. "May 10 2006" I said just to hear what and Darren spitting out the water. I was genuinely confused at their reaction when they looked me shocked.

"Her personality tells it pretty much." Reige added and stood beside Ryan who was looking at me with Siren eyes. That scared me a little. "Do not underestimate her." Tyler said and kept his hand on my shoulder. "I'm heading out for a while, hope you have fun." He said following with a wink. I awkwardly chuckled and watch him leave.

And once again, the air had fell silent again.

"Uh... Daisy right?" I looked at Oliver questioning me as I nod my head. "I'm Oliver Moy, Nice to meet you. Feel free to ask anything." He said and damn did he looked so fine. Like that they introduced themselves and Sebastian introduced Ryan who had left.

"Ignore him, he is just on his THOSE days." Justin said while I nod at his words and sat on the dining tables chair.

Well, now my panic level is little low now since air is not getting that silent.

TO BE CONTINUED.