[2] Living again

Daisy

I was looking at Justin and Darren playing with the kittens while I had serve them some cookies and fruits as I had those stuff in my house at the moment. "Sorry, I ran out of snacks and some groceries... this is all I have." I awkwardly chuckled and took a seat at the dining table looking at Oliver, Regie, Sebastian, Kane and Ryan staring at me. I sighed and looked down at my fingers. Figuring out from where to start. "I saw you at the concert..." Sebastian spoke up after a while making me look up to him. "Yeah, I was there... Actually I even had the back stage ticket with me and I was actually late to get my cats so I had to leave before the backstage meeting..." I replied. "Did... Tyler told you guys about my arrival??" I questioned making them look at me confused.

"Oh I actually came to the backstage for the gifts I've bou-" before I could finish it, I saw Ryan opening his phone to show the Daisy key ring. And it was my gift. "Oh, You're even using it..." I smiled making him play with the key ring. "It reminded me of you..." He responded. We all became quiet again. "Olly Tylere... interesting name though..." I chuckled as I looked up at him who was just looking at me. "And you living in New York... Interesting story that we want to know..." Sebastian added. I looked at him and the rest of the boys, leading me to take a deep breath.

"I... I was about to leave to Canada... But I got into the university in new york so that's why I stayed and moved here with my dad and left the house which was in LA... He's working at a hospital here and I'm doing pretty good with my studies..." I gave a quick smile. "Why did you leave us Daisy?" Ryan questioned. "You have no idea how hard it was to move on from you after you leaving us like that." He lowkey yelled. Justin and Darren came inside with the kittens while I looked at them and sighed. "Ryan... and all of you guys... I know I shouldn't have done that. I know it was wrong and I apologize you all for that. But I was scared to ruin the friendship between you guys because of me. I needed to be away from you guys even though I was in the same country so that you guys would move on and... Be like you guys used to be..." I sighed pressing my forehead. "We don't need your apologies Daisy... and we are the way we are even when you're with us." Darren kept his hand on my shoulder.

"We want you back Daisy... doesn't mean you have to leave the life you're living here... Stay in touch with us... It's not gonna harm anyone." Regie added. " I looked at Kane who smiled at me. Suddenly the door bell rang and I even to open the door some moments later to see my dad back home. "I saw a car outside dear and I..." He paused when he saw the boys sitting there casually. "Oh dad, actually these are the people who wanted to adopt Little guy's kitten." I stated, awkwardly looking back and fourth between the boys as the awkward silence filled the room. "Seven guys... just to take one kitten..." Dad muttered and the boys awkwardly introduced themselves. "I think we should be going..." Oliver finished and looked over the kittens.

I sort of had an idea about they weren't here for the kittens but for me. Because Justin told that they recognized little guy and reached till here. Which is crazy. But them reaching me while they are on their tour is even crazier. I had a kitten with me while they went to sit in the car. "You guys really gonna adopt this kitten?" I questioned them. Justin shook his head and took the kitten in his hands. "This reminds me so much of Little guy." He said and smothered it with kisses. ''Wait, let me bring you the cage and some stuff for it." I left the car and rushed to the back yard to grab some stuffed toys and a travel cage for the kitten.

When I was returning I saw Ryan near the door. He took the cage in his hand and flashed me a smile. "Let me help you." I nodded my head and walked towards the car. "Do you know it's sex?" Regie questioned making me tilt my head, to think. "I guess it's a she." I said and looked back at Regie who nodded. "Take a good care of her." I smiled as they nodded and Ryan entered the car. I saw the car taking off and I went inside the door and just stayed at the back yard, looking at the sky.

NSB's

Weeks later,

The tour ended successfully and the members were at home, taking long rest as they were exhausted because of the tour. After that day in NYC, Daisy didn't reached them. They also got busy with their tours so they completely got off guard with her.

Oliver was in his room going through fan DM's while suddenly a message caught his attention. He opened the DM to see a photo of his house with message under it SURPRISE

"Oliver! Regie! Ryan! Come down stairs!!" Darren shouted making them run downstairs. Oliver looked at the boys standing infront of the entrance while a girl entered with a suitcase and wearing sunglasses. "It's Daisy." Kane smiled and went to give her a hug.

"Daisy we missed you!" Darren lowkey cried while Tyler got out from the car, holding Little guy and another carriage with her kittens. "Guess who's back?" Daisy removed the glasses and smiled while the rest of them joined to hug her. The rest took her suitcase and stuff inside while Oliver and Daisy stood outside.

"So, finally gonna live here again?" Oliver questioned making Daisy smile.

"Yes, finally living again with you guys."

To be continued

AN

SO SORRY
I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.
I got busy with college work and the weekly mock tests that I completely forgot that I had books to write.
And also sorry again to tell you guys the other chapter can take much time as me myself have no time to spend on my own.

But anyways, hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Ily guys! Take care <3