No choice but...

Daisy

After begging and begging finally he agreed for me sleeping over at Alyssa. He had over night rounding at the hospital so he let me hang out at her place. I finally entered her room and did nothing but slept, hugging her giant plushy named Creamy. "Daisy. Dont you owe me an explanation?" Alyssa questioned making me look at her confused. Then I clicked. North Star boys.

"Ah... Wayne is friends with Tyler and Kane... so when he left he made me meet up with them." I said looking at her. She looked at me with her widened eyes which made me awkwardly chuckle. "What's wrong Alyssa?" I questioned. "And how come you didn't say me this big thing?" She questioned and I hugged Creamy and pouted. "Come on, how was i supposed to? I was taking break from my phone..." I said and she smirked and pinched my cheek.

"Or stalking about NSB?" She questioned making me stunned. I avoided her eye contact and got up from the bed. "Give me the most comfortable hoodie and shorts." I walked to her bathroom and started cleansing my face. "So tell me..." She followed me to the bathroom and started doing the same. "Tell you what?" I questioned and removed the eye makeup with the remover. "Who's the ONE?" She did a little wave dance while pushing me with her shoulder. I choked and shook my head. "Men are not my priority so there is no ONE." I replied and started cleansing my face.

"But come on! Like you are a fan of NSB and you have PRACTICALLY met them that too in real life plus have chances to encounter with them! Why don't you have any thoughts of going out with them?" She questioned and I sighed.

Honestly, crushing on boys used to be my hobby. Just having one sided love and imagining shit about dating and living a happy life but my priorities are studying and getting into a medical school and be the be doctor. I want to achieve my dreams all being alone as I want to be a strong and independent woman someday soon. But I never thought of men during that journey because all i think that men bring problem in life. I just dumped a guy some hours ago and how can I think of dating another?

I washed my face and dried my face with towel. "I don't want any more men in my life." I said and got out from the bathroom and took hoodie from her wardrobe. "Daisy, at one point you have to find the one in your life. You can't go on being single forever." She said and followed me. Yeah, this sentence. I've thought about it many times. At one point I gotta have to find a man because being single could make a person fall into depression. But the fear of losing the person who you truly love scares me and how can i find THE ONE who doesn't even exist!

"Moreover, you even made Ryan as your boyfriend today." She added. Yeah. I made Ryan Nguyen as my boyfriend and I don't know how to face him now. I mean it's not a big deal for me but what if he didn't wanted to act but he did it anyway and he'll be resenting me for the rest of his life. Okay, I'm going too far. "It'll be okay. I'm not that close to them anyway." I replied and changed into comfort clothes. "Oh god! I wish that Daisy gets close with North star boys!" She yelled.

Few days later

Oh no Alyssa... what in the world you had wished for!

"Daisy, listen to your brother suggestion. The summer break had started and you had graduated high school two years before than you should actually do. You'll be free here while I'll be leaving to Canada for 3 months. You said you don't wanna to come with me nor go to your brother place but live here but Alone? That's not gonna happen dear. It's either living with Tyler and his friends or you're coming with me." My dad said and Wooseok shook his head who was on the video call.

"Dad, how can you trust me with Tyler and his friends? All of them are boys! And what's wrong with me living here alone? I'm here joining many summer camps. I won't be bored." I stated while slamming my hands on my thighs. "Daisy, dad trusts Tyler plus a girl can't be alone at a big home for 3 months. We are just worried about you." Wooseok said and I glared at him. "You are not even 20 to be alone." He added while I raised my hand to hit the camera.

And I had no choice but to live with North Star boys at the end...

TO BE CONTINUED.