Most embarrassing day

Next day
Daisy

I felt light falling on my eyes. The bed was very softer than it was and the blanket was like cotton. I opened my eyes just to receive a severe headache. I shut my eyes tightly and opened them again to see a better view. I felt someone's arm under my head and when I looked beside me all I could see a shirtless body. My eyes widened when I realized that I was sleeping with someone and I checked myself and released a reliefing sigh when I was wearing clothes.

I even realized that this isn't my room and before I could do anything the body moved. I closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. I felt his arm slowly moving, trying to get out under my head. He succeeded doing that and some seconds later I slowly opened my arms to see him stretching his body infront of the window. I could see his broad shoulders when he relaxed. And god. I was drooling and my heart was pounding like crazy. At this rate I can't can't go back to sleep again. I just closed my eyes and thought of escaping this room without knowing anyone in this mansion that I was sleeping with an NSB member.

But i don't know how to do that.

A couple of seconds later, I heard footsteps going far and the door opening closing voice. I realized that the person who slept with me had left the room. I panicked and got up from the bed. I tried to recall this room but the headache was so bad that I couldn't recall. And i don't even remembered what happened last night. I tried to walk towards the door and when I was about to open, I crashed into someone's shirtless body. The same body I saw couple of moments ago. Those pale looking defined muscles. I am probably nose bleeding right now but who cares.

I looked up to see Oliver smiling. I felt my cheeks burn and I moved back. "Good morning." He said and went inside the room while I awkwardly turned around to see him and did the same thing. He wore a shirt and turned around to see me. "Feeling any better?" He questioned me and I shook my head as no. "Headache..." I answered and didn't know what to say. I was too awkward to even speak. "Uh..." I uttered looking back and fourth between the window and him. "I don't remember anything.. about.. last night..." I said. Hoping for some answers.

"I saw you sleeping in car. When I was taking you to your room you were hugging my arm so tight that I had to bring you in my room." He finished. I nodded my head slowly, processing what he said. "I can take you to your room if you want right now. You seem little shaken up." He added making me shook my head as no and raised my hands in protest. "I can walk back. Thanks." I awkwardly laughed and turned around to leave. "Wait." He said. I didn't turned around because I was so embarrassed. He kept his hand on my shoulders and turned me around.

"Your watch." He gave it to my hand. I nod a thanks. "Take some more rest, it'll be hard for you to get hangover since it is your first time." He added.

What is this. My stomach doing weird flips when he said those words. I gave him a quick smile and left the room. When I came outside, I hid my face out of embarrassment and raced towards my room just to crash into another one. "Sorry." I muttered and my eyes widened to realize that he might've saw me coming out of Oliver's room at this time. "What are you doing?" It was Ryan. I looked at him looking at me confused while I laughed awkwardly and moved my hands from my face, awkwardly pointing at Oliver's room. "View... Ths view from his balcony is good. Haha." I laughed. He looked back an d fourth between me and his room. "There's no balcony in his room." He muttered.

Shit. The most embarrassing day of my life.

I laughed and scratched my head awkwardly. "Is that so?" I questioned and he nodded his head. I nodded too and once again felt a sharp pain in my brain. God Alyssa. She's such a bitch to made me do this. DRINKING?! I never thought it would be this bad! That too I don't even remember what happened last night and what did I do to Oliver. I shut my eyes tightly and gave a smile to him and turned around to walk back. I took the wall as support and slowly walked to my room.

He must be thinking that I have gone crazy.

Few moments later

Amberwood Alyssa

"Fuck u Alyssa."

"I did a big mistake listening to you."

"Y r u messaging me this early morning?"

"Wat wrong happened?"

"Wat did I do now?"

"What did you made me do Alyssa!!!"

"Girllll I have no clue!!!!"

"Okay."

"I got drunk and slept with Oliver."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"WHAAAAATTTTTT????!!!!!"

"Yeah..."

"Did he wore protection?"

"Wtf not that!"

" I slept slept. Not SLEPT slept."

"Thank God."

"I was worried."

"Ur the one who made me do that don't act like u care..."

"But I didn't though u wud actually listen to me! Not my problem!"

"And the worse thing is. I don't remember anything what had happened last night."

"You'll recall it eventually."

"That's the thing I'm most scared of."

-

I sighed and thought of any other NSB member caughting me with Oliver last night. I thought of what if I'd say some nonsense to Oliver. I'm so fucked up now.

TO BE CONTINUED.