Rejection with confused feelings

Daisy

Boys were doing their shooting some place after I begged them for not letting me spoil a single thing related to the song and the music video. I was in the hotel room, had a chat with Alyssa.

"Girl! You seem close to Sebastian huh huh huh~~~" she said making me roll my eyes. "Ever since that accident happened, things have been like this Alyssa. You won't believe it." I said laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. "Are you in love or something?" She questioned making me roll my eyes. "Me? Love?" I questioned her making her hum.

"Sometimes, love is in the air. You won't even realize that you are in love. " She said making me cringe. "Those happens only in movies." I said. She scoffed. "Okay, if you close your eyes, who do you see?" She questioned. "I see... the darkness." I rolled my eyes while she seem to slap her forehead, done with my anti-romanticness. "A person. Who is close with you now." She added.

And I actually did. And I saw Sebastian.

I opened my eyes. Flustered and embarrassed for what had I witnessed. My heart rate was high at this point for what I just felt. I was super embarrassed and was confused at the same time.

"Was it Sebastian?" When she said that I choked. "How do you know?! I mean- NO!" I fucked up now. "Don't tell me." She said and suddenly i ended the call. All the moments with Sebastian were flowing in my mind and I was slapping my face.

"Me and love with Sebastian?" I repeated and looked outside the window to see darkness and the stars shining. Suddenly, the do opened and I saw Sebastian holding a bouquet. Now I didn't even know I was dreaming or not. I went near him. I didn't know was it only me or not but he seem really handsome than I even thought. This long hair being well dressed with a leather jacket. I felt my cheeks burning up.

But from behind him, Ryan came and suddenly the lights were off. I was confused and I saw candles and a cake. And the person who was holding it was Oliver. I saw other members behind him, holing their phoe torches and singing me happy birthday song.

I looked at the clock and it was 00:00 am and 10th May. It is my birthday.

I smiled and made a wish, then blowed the candles, everyone cheered and gave me warm hugs. Ryan gave placed a flower on my hair. I chuckled and the lights were on. Everyone started clapping their hands. "Thanks guys." I added and clapped my hands while Darren bought a table to keep the cake. Justin gave me a knife and I started cutting the cake and fed it to the members. But Darren took a piece of cake and smudged it on my cheeks.

"DARREN!!" I yelled while he started to laugh like a maniac. I tasted the cake which was really tasty but I didn't wanted to waste the cake. But someone else wanted to waste it. Ryan took the cake and shoved it on his face. "THE CAKE-" Me and Kane shouted looking at the cake being destroyed.

"Ryan... why did you do that..." I replied while he looked at me. He gave me an apologetic look and looked st Darren took the extra cake and smudged it on his face. "REVENGE COMPLETED!!!" He shouted while me and Kane sat down looking at the empty cake plate.

"I was hungry." I said looked at Kane who shook his head. "Me too..." he said and we both looked at each other. He started laughing looking at my face while I rolled my eyes. "You look funny." He said making me nod my head. "Yes I do." I replied. "Okay, me and Oliver will by a new cake for tomorrow. I mean for today." He said and left holding Oliver's arm. While the rest stayed there for a while.

I went to the washroom to clean my face, but my hair keep falling down,making me hard to wash my face. I couldn't find my hair band. I sighed and then suddenly I felt someone holding my hair. I looked in the mirror to see Sebastian. I smiled and proceeded to wash my face. "Where's everyone?" I questioned. "They left." He said and after a while I got up and he let my hair down. I took a towel and dried my face.

"Daisy..." he said making me look at him. He held my shoulders and turned me around. He started tying my hair. I looked in the mirror to see him focused. I felt weird inside me when his fingers brush on my neck. I took deep breaths and calmed myself.

He tied my hair and and kept his hands in his shoulder. I turned around to say him thanks. We both came outside and became quiet. "Uh, Ryan's calling me." He said and I nodded to leave him. "If you're not sleeping then meet me at the terrace." He left making me stop processing.

What did just happened?

I opened my phone to message Alysss but she send me some post. She messaged me "Don't fall in love with Sebastian. He's already in love with his best friend." I opened the post to see Sebastian and a girl taking many snaps and kissing. I felt stings in my stomach while I scrolled more about them.

What's wrong in that? It's not like I'm in love with him or something. I closed my phone and headed to the terrace. But those pictures bothered me. I mean, the girl was really pretty. Much prettier than me.

I opened the terrace door to see Sebastian looking at the stars. I went beside him and looked at the stars too. "Isn't it pretty?" I questioned closing my eyes while I turned to see him looking at me. I got awkward and broke the eye contact while he chuckled and came closer to me.

"Why did you call me?" I faced him while I realized he was really close to me. I blinked my eyes. "Can I..." he questioned, looking at my lips. I was confused and raised my eyebrow while he was getting close. I stood there while he placed his hand on my cheekbone. I closed my eyes doing nothing but something stopped me.

I opened my eyes and were just inches apart. I slowly pushed his chest, moving him away from me while he looked at me. "This is wrong Seb." I said and looked away. "Daisy, I like you." He held my hand and I looked at him. "I like you too! And the rest of the members. And we are good as friends Sebastian." I said and moving away from him.

"But i can't stop thinking about you Daisy, you've been on my mind ever since you've started living with us." He said. I turned around to him and sighed. "You already are dating with your friend. And you can't do this to your girlfriend." I said while he looked at me confused. "What are you talking about, I'm not dating anyone-" "Seriously Sebastian." I cutted him off. I pressed my forehead with my fingers and looked at him.

"The bestfriend you've traveled with. Only you both alone. You went Hawaii and Korea with her." I answered and he seem to realize whom I'm talking about. "Seb, you looked happy with her and... you don't have to date me. She's perfect for you. She's pretty, kind and looks happy around you." I said and he shook my head. "You are also pretty and kind. I have began to like you for you being you. Which I'm in love with." He said and I stared to shook my head as no.

"Seb, you'll break her heart. Don't do that. You guys have been together more than we know each other. And I would love to be best friends with you Seb. Please think about that." I said and left the terrace.

TO BE CONTINUED.