Partying aint my thing

Daisy

I headed home after chatting with Kane and Reige who were really sweet to me even Darren about school and hobbies, but since I've interacted with alot of people. That too handsome ones. My social energy was all dead and before  it was getting late I walked home. I just spent an hour or two with them and it wasn't that bad.

I headed to my room as I entered the house and opened my phone to see chats from Wooseok who haven't read them yet. I sigh and threw myself on the bed while suddenly my phone rang. It was from my friend Alyssa. I ignored the call but she called me again and again so I picked it up at last.

"Were you dead?!" I put my phone far away from my ears as she yelled. I didn't respond and sat on my bed looking at my watch. "Hellooo????" She questioned and I hummed. "Thank God you're not dead." She replied and I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed. "I wanted to say that there is this open party threw by some content creators and I was thinking maybe you'd come." She ended making me scoff. "Thanks but partying ain't my thing." I replied but weird pause was there and she said

"You're ex is gonna be there."

I paused and looked at the ceiling. Thinking about my ex and him dumping me infront of whole school before prom. It's not like I liked him or something but what he did was so uncool and I wanted to take my revenge so badly on him, but I could never see him after that. This is my best chance.

"When's the party?"

Few days later
Alyssa

Daisy had came to my home 3 hours before the party and she seems so prepared to take revenge on her ex. Even though I've known her for many years, it's my first time seeing her showing this hatred on her ex. And that's really cool.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door to see Daisy standing there. She entered the house and we both headed to room without talking anything.

As we entered the room, Daisy turned around to me while I flinched. "Make me look the bitch-i-est girl tonight." She gave a stern look while I awkwardly chuckled and nodded my head. "Most of my makeup supplies are in my studio but it's okay, I'll still be able to make you breath-taking bitch." I finished and started to search for makeup palettes and some other stuff.

"Oh, open that closet and chose any black dress you want to wear." I said while searching up for makeup. "But all you wear are tight clothes... can't I wear something loosen up clothes?" She replied and I sighed and turned around to see her. "Since you've decided to be a bitch, get out of your comfort zone and slap that son of a bitch's face." I replied making her turn around to search up for some clothes.

"But wait." I left the makeup supplies on my table and went near to Daisy who seemed confuse.

"I can make an extravagant outfit for you tonight."

Couple of moments later
Daisy

She made me wear this with my hair tied into a low ponytail

She made me wear this with my hair tied into a low ponytail. My make up was done within 20 minutes as she did my eyes all dark shade colour with perfect lip gloss matching with my whole dress code. I took a photo of myself and blowed a kiss to Alyssa. "Thanks for the whole change Hon." I said and turned around to see Alyssa wearing this

" I said and turned around to see Alyssa wearing this

"Alyssa... you're wearing black..." I stated and she smiled and threw a box which I catched it perfectly. "I mean, where's the fun when no besties are matching up for an amazing showtime?" She winked at me as I opened to see heels that too black colour.

"We'll be looking amazing tonight Daisy. Trust me."

"It's showtime baby."

TO BE CONTINUED.