Saving little guy

I don't know when I slept. When I woke up it was almost evening and I could see the clouds. I was still having a headache and was feeling nauseous. I searched for water  but couldn't find my bottle. I realized that I had to go downstairs to grab some. I slowly went downstairs and everyone seem busy in their phones and work. I pretended to ignore everyone and straight went to the fridgerator to grab some cold water. I sat down on the chair and drank water.

"Good evening princess." I heard Sebastian speaking while I gave him a fake smile and shook my head. "You too..." i sipped water again looking at the gloomy weather outside. "Is LA gonna cry today during this hot summer?" I questioned myself and washed the glass. "Not today. But maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Who knows?" Sebastian followed me while I went near the window and looked at the cars. I remembered that I got drunk inside a car and happened to sleep with Oliver.

Suddenly my brain clicked a memory in my eyes.

"Daisy. Just walk for a while okay? You'll be fine." Oliver struggled while hold my shoulders. I was losing the control of my legs so I started tripping and eventually fell on the ground. "Daisy are you okay?!" He shouted and crouched to check on me. I suddenly grabbed his face and lightly caressed with my thumbs. "Look at me now, oki?" I questioned and got up and walked little far from him. 

"I'm feeling lonely, oh I wish I find a lover that could hold me, now Im crying in my room so skeptical love..." I danced while slowly singing the song and suddenly forgot the lyrics. "What's the next line?!" I whisper yelled at him and he got up and was coming near to me but I clapped my hands. "Ah! But still I want it more, more, MOORREEEE" I twirled in my feet and looked at him. I ran towards him and smiled. "I GAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO CUPID!!!" I kept my one hand on my waist and crossed my other hand to my chest then flew it on air, doing that little dance. I started laughing while I heard him laughing too.

"Let's go inside now." He said and hugged my shoulders with one of his arm while I hugged his waist. "I didn't bought my hugging pillow Orry when I came to nsb house, I have no one to hug..." I sadly stated while coming inside while he stayed silent. I suddenly stopped making him leave my shoulders "So..." I started feeling dizzy. "So..." And I dozed off.

My memory of last night. I stood there shocked as I recalled what had happened last night. I gasped keeping my both of the hands on my mouth. WHAT HAVE I DONE?! literally doing a tiktok dance?! What am I? NSB new female member to literally do a tiktok that too infront of Oliver?! And what happened next?! My mind was going crazy and currently I was malfunctioning. I heard Seb calling me but I was too shock to even respond. Then I suddenly felt someone's hand holding my shoulder. When I turned around, it was Oliver.

"AHHCK" I stumbled back almost falling just to feel someone gripping my arms. It was Sebastian who held me. "Are you deaf or what?" He questioned and i stepped forward, getting out from his hands. "Are you okay?" Oliver questioned whole I felt others staring at me too. Think of some excuse Daisy! "I forgot my tab at my home!" I yelled and looked at everyone who went back to their businesses. "Don't worry, we can get it tomorrow." Darren who was at the fridge said that. I looked at him and wanted to escape this house for a short while.

"No, it's very important to me, I have all of my summer projects and work in it." I said ran towards the door. I was struggling to wear the shoes and my eyes fell on Ryan who was coming down stairs. I ignored him and opened the door. "But Daisy It's getting dark." Reige said from afar while I shook my head and looked at him. "Ehhyy it's okay. My home's not far." I replied and went outside.