Travel

Daisy

I was on a conference call with my team members of the story for the pediatric patients in the New York city. I was told to visit New York city this month as there was a meeting, they even wanted my drafts to be given in person. The team members were most lived in New York, so they told me to come.

I ended the conference call anyway and went outside the room. The boys were chilling out while I started to call Wooseok.

"안녕 (annyeong means 'Hi') sis." He received the call. "Ah Annyeong." I replied. "How are you?" He asked me in Korean. I hesitated to speak in Korean but since he was speaking Korean, I spoke in Korean anyway. "Doing well what about you?" I questioned. I'm glad that no one saw me till now. "What were you doing?" He questioned. "Just had a conference call with my team... they wanted me to visit then in New York city." I said playing with my fingers. "So? Thinking to go?" He questioned and I laughed sarcastically. "As if. Dad and you will never even dream about it." I replied scoffing just to see Ryan looking at me while drinking water.

"That's correct.," he said which made my blood boil. "Seriously? I'm gonna turn 18 and you guys still won't let me travel on my own?! Ugh I'm so annoyed!" I lowkey yelled at him and ended the call. I kind of regretted doing that. But doesn't wanna travel alone atleast for once?! I'm was pissed of when he said that he was correct. For me it's not correct.

"You're Korean is pretty fluent." Ryan said while sitting beside me. "Ofcourse I lived most of my childhood there." I said and looked at him. "What do you mean most of your childhood?" He questioned me. "Oh... actually I was adopted by Wooseok's dad in an international Korean orphanage when I was 10." I said and again looked at him. He kind of looked shocked. "What? First time talking with an adopted kid? Or feeling sorry for me?" I questioned making him cough nervously and shook his head.

"I didn't know what to say..." he slowly uttered, looking down at his hands. "It's okay... even it's my first time to tell anyone more than my friend Alyssa." I said and sighed. We both remained quiet for a while till Ryan spoke up.

"What more languages do you speak then." He questioned. "Uhmm... Chinese,  Japanese because my Korean school thought me those languages, Thai because I watched too many Thai dramas, German because my high school thought me that and finally, Korean and English." I finished. "Oh I gave explanation because no one usually believes me if I say I speak 6 languages." I added and he clapped his hands. "You're a genius." He said making me giggle and nod. "Of course I am."

"Are you upset on your brother or something?" He abruptly questioned. "Huh?" I asked I confusion. "You didn't seem okay on the call." He said, I sighed and rested my head on my palm. "I was called to visit the pediatric hospital in New York city to meet my team members and you know, finalize on my one month draft of drawing for the story my team created. But my dad or brother never let me visit any place or country on my own." I sighed. "If I were them, I would've done the same. Remember Jackson?" He questioned which made me roll my eyes. "It was because he wanted to take revenge on me! And... I'm only an adopted member in the family, they take too much care of me as if I owe them or something." I said. We both flinched to hear Oliver from behind us.

"Adoptive parents love their children more than real parents do. Adoptive children mean more to them because they are not their own blood so they give the world to them." Oliver said while sipping his drink. Ryan and I looked at each other then at him. "Since when you're standing here?" I questioned. "Since Ryan and you started talking?" He tilted his head and walked away.

That was weird.

Few days later...

Tyler suddenly said me to pack my bags for 3 days and I didn't even know what for. As the weather was getting hotter since its the 2nd week of March, I packed accordingly. I came outside the room to see Sebastian and Ryan walking with their bags.

"Where are we going?" I questioned them who looked at me and walked towards me. "Countryside. For our music video shooting." Sebastian said. I was jumping with excitement inside as Oliver has been teasing about the new song in YouTube videos. I nodded my head and we went downstairs.

My heart couldn't stay calm and apparently when I came outside house to see a big car. Approx of 8 members. "Daisy, go enjoy with the boys. I'll be coming with Bae and Angel." Tyler said to me but I stopped him. "Why don't you go with them? I mean, isn't it should be you? Like the one to sit instead of me?" I questioned while he smiled. "Daisy, we're getting late. And you should enjoy journeys." He said and went inside other while I looked at the bug car where Justin and Kane were loading the luggage.

I walked towards them and handed my bag. "Where are you gonna sit?" Justin questioned. "Uh... let's see about that..." I said and turned around to see Moy brothers behind me. I was startled at first but they smiled. Both at the same time. "What's wrong with them?" Justin said while taking the luggage from their hands.

"Hey..?" I awkwardly waved my hands. "Where are you gonna sit?" Sebastian questioned. I awkwardly smiled and looked for someone to help. "Uh... I don't know..." I said and turned around to see Kane and Justin who ignored me while I was giving a sign for help.

At the end. I ended up being at the last row in between Sebastian and Ryan. Infront of me Oliver, Justin and Darren sat and at the front seat Reige sat while Kane was gonna drive. It's been 5 minutes since he drive off and Ryan was watching a movie, Sebastian was looking outside the window while I was here. Feeling guilty for actually heading to NSB'S music video set before even other star knows. I wanted to do something.

"Uh Kane, can I connect my phone to the Bluetooth speakers of this car?" I questioned making Oliver look at me. He asked for my phone and like that he connected my phone. Ryan removed his headphones and looked at me. "Let's listen some songs." I said and opened my Spotify. I took a deep breathe and played my repeated playlist.

And 'Panic' started playing.

I started jamming to the music while I saw everyone shocked. "You listen to our music?" Sebastian questioned which made everyone look at me. "Shouldn't I?" I questioned and the lyrics started. I started singing the lyrics making everyone clap their hands and joined with me. I saw both Ryan and Sebastian smiling while everyone were singing. When the song ended everyone clapped their hands,

"Since the beginning I was a Star." I said. "I was too shocked to realize that I met NSB for the first time in my entire existence and when I was told to live with you guys, I was even shocked. At first I didn't wanted to because it is unfair to other Stars but I somehow ended up travelling with my favorite group now." I said and looked at Oliver who smiled. So did Darren, showing me thumbs up.

Sebastian gave me half hug making me smile while Ryan ruffled my hair.

"You are an honest Star, Daisy." Oliver said. I was confused at first but realized that I must've told him about my secret when I was drunk. I smiled and yelled. "NORTH STAR BOYS! FOREVER!!!" I yelled. And everyone shouted forever while 'You are my star' was playing in the background.

TO BE CONTINUED.