Only girl with many boys

Daisy

Here I was. Standing infront of North Star Boys's house. I had one big suitcase with me filled with clothes and shoes whole I left some other stuff at home. I was internally cursing at Alyssa for making that wish. I was prepared to live with these people even though i know nothing about them... maybe i do. But still.

I walked with my suitcase to the front door and I don't even know why it was nerve-wracking to do so. But then I heard some noises from a car that was parked far from me. I guess they were recording or something. I didn't see who were there in the car but started texting to Tyler. I waited for his reply and someone opened the door and

It was Ryan.

I looked at him while he did the same. We both didn't say anything for couple of seconds before I spoke up. "Where's Tyler?" I questioned and he looked back in the house before turning to me. "Ty's not home." He replied making me part my mouth little and then nod. We both stood there for some more seconds until I heard the boys coming out from the car and approaching to the main door.

"Hi Daisy." Darren said which made me look around to see Darren, Justin, Reige, Oliver and Sebastian looking at me. "Hi Darren..." I replied and and looked at my shoes, not knowing what to do. "Ty had told us about you moving in with us for summer break." Oliver spoke up and I nodded what he said. "Let us give you the house tour." He continued making me give him a short smile and nod. I stepped in to the house while Reige lifted my suitcase inside the house. "Thanks." I said and he winked at me. That was... okay. but weird.

Time passed by and Oliver gave me the house tour. Thankfully I had a room which was at the very last corner of the house that too at the first floor. Which means full privacy. YIKES. the room was kind of small than the others but it had a balcony so that was fine with me. Reige got my luggage into the room and like that we got downstairs.

I didn't say anything cause I was out of context and what would a hot guy like Oliver would think about an average girl like me talking with him? Nothing.

The guys were bringing some boxes inside the house while I spotted Tyler with them. He looked at me and waved his hands so did I. I saw Darren at the counter table so I went near him. "What are those boxes for?" I questioned and he looked at them and then looked back to his work. "Our new merchandise sample." He said and my heart rate level raised. Last night I was searching up for their merchandise and they were telling about their upcoming merchandise.

I didn't wanted to sneak into the merch and spoil it to myself so I quietly sat on the table and opened my phone. And automatically my Spotify playlist which was playing started and you are my star continued playing. I realized that my Bluetooth was disconnected and Darren could hear. I sped up and lowered the volume and then looked at Darren who was actually looking at me. "Do you listen to our songs?"

I felt my cheeks burn. I'm such an idiot. "Will you keep this a secret?" I questioned him again and he laughed and kept his hands on the counter. "Okay... but why?" He chuckled and I sighed and looked at the boys working and I turned to him. "I just don't want myself to be appeared as crazy fan. Even though I'm not one. I love your music and admire how many people support you guys," I replied and he shook his head and pulled his fist infront of me. "You've gotten a friend who keeps your secrets." He stated making me laugh and gave him a fist bump.

Like that we talked about how i gotten into NSB and more about my on and off obsession for NSB. He even asked me who's my favorite member but I said I loved all of them. Then we both walked to the couch where boys were hanging out. I sat at the corner of the couch beside Sebastian and looked into my phone. Not to be awkward.

"How is your day so far in our house Daisy?" Rege questioned me making me look at him. All of the boys looked at me making me nervous. Justin pushed his arm "not even an hour had passed by Reige." He rolled his eyes and i awkwardly chuckled. "It's fine, it's going good I guess." I replied and he smiled.

"What are your hobbies?" Justin questioned. "Uh...prolly Reading, painting and video gaming?" I shrugged my shoulders as I was not sure what to say. "Oh, what games do you play?" Justin added. "Nothing special. Among us, minecraft... street fighter and paradise city. Yeah and even call of duty." I finished and he seemed pretty amazing.

"So you're in high-school?" Kane questioned and I scratched my neck awkwardly thinking to answer this question or not. "Actually... I graduated high school." I replied and he tilted his head. "You said you were born in 2006 so you maybe are 17 or 18 and you graduated high school?!" He almost yelled at me and I just nodded my head.

Sebastian who was beside me kept his hand on his face. "How?" He mumbled and I looked at him "Let's just say I was good at studies?" I said and he clapped his hands. "So what do you want to be in future?" Oliver questioned. "A doctor. That too surgeon." I said without hesitation and suddenly they started clapping their hands. "You go girl!" Darren shouted and Reige joined with him.

"I still haven't gotten into college yet!" I said laughing while they both didn't stop. They sort of are my hype boys now. Then Tyler came with pizza boxes. "Grab your lunch boys." He said and Oliver went to help him.

Like that I ended up being the only girl with many boys.

TO BE CONTINUED.