You're pretty drunk

Later that day
Daisy

Thanks to Ryan and Sebastian help, I cleaned up my room and grabbed my art materials and headed cafeteria. Later we came home, but I was feeling anxious for no reason, what could've possibly happen if those kids weren't the one who did that. I should've asked the neighbors about this or checked the CCTV footage of that area. I tried calming myself and came out of the car while Sebastian held the box of my art supplies.

"You can hand it to me now." I said and raised my arms towards him and he kept the box on my arms. "Thanks." I quickly said and turned around to leave but realized something. "Ryan." I turned around to see him looking at me. "Thanks for dropping me." I smiled and he just nodded his head and like that I walked in.

I saw Bae recording Oliver and i realized that they must've been recording a YouTube video so I quietly walked by them and went upstairs and headed to my room. I kept the the art supplies on my table and sat on the bed sighing heavily. "Today was a long day." I said and went near to the balcony to see the boys recording. I smiled and came inside the room.

I opened my phone to check on some new emails. I applied for an summer camp about designing a short story book for the children staying at the hospital in New York city and, i was the artist of the short story book. I was waiting for the story writer email so that I can get started with the work but it bad only been a 5 days since I've contacted them. So I laid straight on the bed to get some sleep just to get interrupted by Alyssa's call. I wanted to ignore the call. But straight declined it. I opened my chat box

Amberwood Alyssa

"What's wrong?"

"Nah, I was bored..."

"Then go and get some sleep!!"

"EASY FR U 2 SAY."

"..."

"What r u doing?"

"Trying to sleep?"

"Ok... aren't u bored?"

"Uh... idk..."

"Girl... U R LIVING WITH NSB HOW CUD U POSSIBLY B BORED?!

"IDK GAL IS IT BCUZ IM NOT U?!"

"Calm down honey."

"Breath in. Breath out."

"What?"

"Y don't u try drinking?"

"Wtf? I'm underage!"

"Come on! I literally got drunk when I was 15."

"That seems like you personal problem."

"Oh come on. Sometimes in life you should have fun."

"But not by going against laws."

"Daisy. I'm telling u. It's not like ur stealing beer. And besides! Ur at ur home with no creeps around u!"

"Excuse me, this is not my house and I love with 9 boys. That too ADULTS."

"They r angels. What do u mean?!"

"Ykw? Forget it."

"Ur missing the fun girl."

-

I switched off the phone and heaven knows how I drifted to sleep.

Around midnight
Oliver

We are done with our filming and everyone went to their rooms. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go for a ride alone and grab some snacks to eat. As I was searching for my car keys in the room. I was confused as I was sure that I kept it on my table. But I just couldn't seem to find them. I was confused and walked outside the room. I did not wanted to bother anyone so I went outside to check the car and saw someone already sitting in there. I went near the car to see Daisy dancing while on the driver seat there were 4 beer cans. My eyes widened and I tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside. I knocked on the window multiple times and seems like she has caught my attention. She smiled and waved hand at me excitedly while I did the same. I signaled to open the door and she leaned forward to open the door.

"Welcome welcome!!!" She cheerfully clapped her hands while I looked at her and the 4 cans of beer. "Daisy... you're pretty drunk." I said but she took the cans and kept them on her lap and then held my arms, pulling me inside. I sat on the driver's seat and looked at her worriedly. "Daisy-" "this is not my car mister but since you're a man I'll let you drive." She whispered and pointed at the car keys. I gave a fake smile tried to speak but "Do you wanna know a secret?" She questioned me. It seems like she didn't recognize me. I softly chuckled and nodded my head. She pulled my sweatshirt and bought her face closer to my ear and her fingers slightly brushed on my cheekbone.

"I live with... NORTH. STAR. BOYS!" She whisper yelled on my ear and hit my arm thrice while squealing. I couldn't help but laugh for how cute she was behaving. "Can you believe it?!" She again squealed and hit her legs on the car floor excitedly while I was just looking at her being this excited. "Do you know NorthStarBoys?" I questioned and she hit my arm and nodded. "Ofcourse I know them." She said and clapped her hands once.

"You know? I'm an ace student. So most of the time I pour my time into studies. But I get so sick of studies that I need a break. So there was this one day when I was sixteen and was watching some videos and came across this video called surprising our fans something. And that's how I fell in love with nsb." She exhaled and continued. "The love they showed to their fans was so genuine that they deserved to be loved by the whole Stars. And that's how i became a star. Even though my obsession got lesser on them, but I never stopped supporting them. I think they deserve my love you know?" She looked at me pursing her lips into a cute short smile making me smile. I found myself pushing her side hair behind her ears.

"Do nsb know that you're a star?" I questioned and she gasped and hit me again. Her fists were pretty strong. "Stay quiet! They might hear you." She whispered and I smiled and kept my finger on my lips. "They don't know." She whispered and I acted like I was shock. "But why?" I whispered back and smiled when she looked here and there. "Because I don't wanna appear like a creepy fan you know... I respect their privacy and lock myself in a room whenever they record something so that it will be fair with other stars. I'm an honest star."

She pouted her lips and played with her fingers. I softly chuckled and rested my head on the seat while my eyes were on her. "You are an honest star. And we appreciate your love and support." I said and she looked at me. "What?" She questioned and I shook my head and leaned forward towards her. "Who's your favorite member in NSB?" I questioned. She closed her eyes. "Mmm... I actually love all of them now. But first I thought Sebastian was hot." She said and I felt somewhat disappointed. Not in her but in myself.

"But his brother is even hotter." She winked at me making me laugh but I kept silent. I was smiling like a food when she said that. She was indeee very cute. She yawned. "Im actually scared of Ryan because..." she closed her eyes. "Because?" I questioned her and looked at her just to see her doze off. I smiled and move the hair strand from her face and looked at her punk tinted cheeks.

"She's gonna be so wasted tomorrow."

TO BE CONTINUED.