Great memories

1 month later
Daisy

So fascinating that a month had passed by only living with North Star Boys. Here I'm at the balcony watching the boys record their YouTube videos. They just know that I know them after started to live with them except Darren. And I believe that I haven't said anything to Oliver the day I got drunk.

We've created alot of memories. Thanks to Bae and Angel who recorded them.

This one day.

Darren and I cooked korean barbecue for all of the members. I even cooked korean fried chicken with many more korean dishes thanks to Darren who helped me. Even the boys helped me alot just by doing some small chores and stuff.

Bae and Angel had to record their videos and this was the first time I was mentioned in their videos. Just my name and hands were in the video. They played truth or dare and even included me at the last two rounds while playing. I was a minor but still was challenged to drink if I didn't wanted to say the truth or do the dare.

I was sitting beside Oliver and it was Oliver's chance. They spin the cartwheel and truth appeared. The truth was to say a normal secret that no one knows. All of them started making noises and I looked at him. He took the beer glass in his hand and was about to drink, but he looked at me. I was confused at his action but he kept the glass on the table. "I know Daisy's darkest secret." He said. All of the members made a complete mess and full noises making my head spin.

I was confused. Which secret? About me being a star or me drinking underage that too at this place? I looked at him confused with 'what secret' Look while he just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. Tyler again spin the cartwheel and it was my turn to do a dare. I laughed and stood up looking at Reige who was giving the dares.

The other members were suggesting some dares but he didn't listen to anyone and then clapped his hands for grabbing attention of everyone making me nervous. "I dare Daisy... TO TELL US THE SECRET OLIVER KNOWS!" He shouted and everyone started making me noise. "Come on that's exactly the same as saying truth!" I protested and looked at Tyler who shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed and took the glass of beer. They once again started making noise. I haven't took a drink infront of them and I don't know what will happen. I was thinking which secret he was meaning. The drunk me or the Star me. "Don't drink just tell us the truth!" Kane yelled which made others to say the same.

"Okay!" I shouted and everyone stayed quiet. They all looked at each other while I cleared my throat. "I got drunk." I said. Everyone said 'what' and were shook. "We need more of this." Ryan yelled while eating and Darren nodded. "We demand for an explanation lady!" He yelled and I shrugged my shoulders. "The dare is finished. I got nothing to say."

I said and sat down while they protested against me. "Come on Daisy. Oliver knows what we don't know and clearly the dare was to say the secret which Oliver knows." Tyler said and I just sighed. I looked at Oliver who was drinking and looking at me. I rolled my eyes and stood again.