0̶ 「𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐」2̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, Solana tried her best to hint at the fact that she'd used her powers to make sure, Otis quick to catch her hint as he nodded his head with a sigh.

"Come on, Hershel's gonna wanna hear what happened." Solana told the man motioning for him to follow with her hands, before turning back towards the house.

Bunching up her dress as she quickly rushed up the stairs and into the house, after Rick and his friend, all of them quickly heading towards the guest room.

Where Hershel still held the folded pillowcase to the little boy's side, all of them standing near the entrance of the door and just watching.

"You know his blood type?" Hershel asked after examining the boy's side, he was losing a lot of blood and too much more wouldn't be very good.

"A-positive," Rick answered lowly with sadness still in his voice, whilst he stood over Hershel taking in the paleness of his boy's face and body. "sa-same as mine."

"That's fortunate, don't wander far, I'm gonna need you," Hershel said throwing a meaningful look towards Rick before he turned his head towards Otis next. "what happened?"

"I was tracking a buck, bullet went through it," Otis answered softly as he motioned towards outside, reliving the moment in his head over and over again. "it-it just went clean through."

He didn't mean to shoot the kid, not in the slightest, he didn't know if he could live with himself if this kid died because he was so impatient after not seeing such a large game recently.

Maybe if he just waited a few more seconds, he'd have seen the boy, he wouldn't have shot, or the deer could have just run off and none of this would have happened.