1̶ 「 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 」2̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋, Solana specially made sure to pay attention to his heart rate as she pouted out the beats, glancing over at Hershel's watch every few seconds as he affords it to her.

The older man had asked her to check the boy's heart rate, it was always quicker for her to do it since she could see the boy's circulatory system, i.e. his heart.

"Forty-five beats per minute," Solana spoke lowly as she glanced over at Rick and Lori before she turned towards Hershel who had originally asked for her to check.  "and slowly falling."

"That's what I was hoping against," Hershel spoke gruffly as he glanced at the ground, before turning towards the ex-husband and wife. "he's losing blood faster than we can, hypothetically replace it, and with the swelling in his abdomen we can't wait any longer or he's just going to slip away."

"Well, what are you saying, Doc?" Rick asked in confusion, the blood he'd already given weighing him down as he tried to stand tall beside his ex-wife.

However the obvious dark under-eye bags and the red of his eyes showed just how much he'd given, and just how little sleep he had been getting for the last few days.

Seeing the parts quickly getting upset at Hershel's words, Solana slowly laid her hand on Hershel's forearm before looking at him and taking a step forward.

Silently letting the man know that she was going to try and talk to the two of them since they were upset by Hershel's way of telling them.

"Carl is in a very tough situation, but you guys are in a tougher one," Solana tried to explain with a gentle look on her face, glancing between the two of them slowly. "now I am no doctor but I can quite literally see your son's heart and he's just about out of time."

Hearing Solana's serious statement, Rick and Lori knew exactly what was going on there was no denying that, but Lori, just couldn't believe what she was hearing.

They wanted her to choose between letting her son die a slow and pain-filled death or letting them perform a dangerous operation that was most likely going to kill him.

And what if he survived, would she want to have him subjected to looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life just in case a person long dead snuck up behind him?

"One of you has to make a choice," Hershel spoke up as he glanced between the two of them, he was determined to save this little boy. "now I won't say I don't care which, but-uhh...."