0̶「𝙰 - 𝚅𝚎𝚝」7̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰'🅂 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 🅄🄿 🅃🄾🄿​​​​​

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰'🅂 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 🅄🄿 🅃🄾🄿​​​​​

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEY
THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗-𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈, Solana tried her best to gently pull the needle and tube out of the man's arm as he finished giving his son another blood transfusion.

Although the moment she finished putting the cotton swab and tape on the inner part of Rick's arm, he was standing up trying to make it to his feet.

However, the blood loss only caused the man to stumble and almost fall over, if not for Solana, who quickly grabbed a hold of his arms to try and help steady him.

"Slow, slow," Solana spoke softly as she held the bottom of the man's forearms, using a bit of her mutated strength to keep him up. "looks like I'm gonna have to make more muffins, huh?"

"Sorry." Rick apologized jokingly with a small chuckle as he looked up at the younger woman with a smile on his face, he didn't know how but the two had become close in less than a day.

Trauma brings people close.

"No worries," Solana shook her head whilst waving the man off before gently and subconsciously placing her hand on Rick's upper arm. "I've been told I have an obsession with baking, your just giving me purpose."

"How many transfusions has he given?" Lori spoke up after glancing between her ex-husband and the woman that she didn't know, although still trying to keep her attention on Rick's health.

Although she did catch the glance that the two shared as they joked together, the woman didn't think right now was the time to bring it up.

"Just two as of right now," Solana told the woman softly whilst nodding her head before her smile shrank as she thought of the side effects of the transfusions. "but we may need more, which is why he can't be doing much of anything besides resting."

As she spoke Solana nudged Rick's shoulder jokingly, hinting at the man's need to run into danger all the while not having enough blood in his system to keep him standing.

"Yes, Ma'am." Rick said with another chuckle as he looked up at the younger woman once again, the two sharing another moment that Lori caught.

However everything going on kept her from truly speaking on it right now, but she did see it, the look Rick used to give her at the beginning of their marriage.

"Good, I'll leave you two to talk." Solana giggled after hearing the man's words, nodding her head towards Lori before she walked away to leave the two to talk in peace.