0̶̶「𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 - 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍」4̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, Solana nervously rubbed her hands over her tummy as she awaited the reactions of the two normies.

Throughout her life she'd only told the Greene family about what she was, they were honestly the only people that she trusted at the time and still trusts.

But thanks to an underground mutant communication platform, she'd heard many stories from other mutants about how normies reacted after they learned of what their friends and family were.

Not all of them were good stories, and even fewer had a good ending.

"What is she doing out here," Shane asked the moment he saw Solana walked out of the room, the woman having followed Hershel after a few moments. "thought she was keeping him stable?"

"He's out now and won't be waking up for a few hours," Solana told the man softly with a neutral expression on her face, she didn't mind or mention his hostility. "and I'm here because I assumed you two had questions about me and what I am."

Hearing her questions, neither Shane nor Rick spoke for a moment, neither of them having any immediate questions for the girl, they knew about her kind...more or less.

"How is he?" Rick switched the topic of the conversation with a question, the man had already noticed the nervousness on Solana's face.

As the gentleman he was, he didn't want the woman to be nervous or uncomfortable about who she was, he had no room to judge her for something she couldn't control.

"He's out of danger for the moment," Hershel answered quickly and solemnly as he glanced down at the ground and then back at Rick, it was a dangerous situation. "but I need to remove those remaining fragments."

"How," Rick asked worried, he'd just watched his son scream and cry in pain, and there was no way he'd be able to remove a fragment with how Carl reacted. "you saw how he was, you can't-"

"We know," Solana interrupted the man trying to get him to calm down a little bit, she could see the fear and sadness developing over the man's face. "and that bullet was the shallowest, but we need to go deeper for the other one."

Immediately Rick dipped his head, the man growing more drained the more he heard about what was needed to save his son.

"And sadly to say there's more." Hershel added after Solana finished speaking, causing Rick to quickly look up at him with blatant fear in his eyes.