0̶ 「𝙳𝚘 - 𝙸𝚝」 3̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 ' 🅂 - 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 - 🅄🄿 - 🅃🄾🄿

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 ' 🅂 - 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 - 🅄🄿 - 🅃🄾🄿

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEY
THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑, Solana was lost in her thoughts as she slid her headband over the top of her head after she finally finished changing her clothes.

Her last sundress had been covered in blood after he'd begun hysterically crying into her tummy, so after the man was rejoined by his friend, who Solana had learned was named Shane.

Solana quickly slipped away to change from her previously covered in a few streaks of blood, the girl even changing her hair.

As her mind raced over a particular sheriff, earlier she wasn't able to fully take the man in with everything going on around them.

But now that she was finally back in her lonesome, she couldn't stop herself from thinking about many different things, although most of her thoughts were of pity.

She pitied the man, no matter how hot he was, or the way he made her tummy turn and flip when he buried his face in her stomach.

For a moment she thought...maybe....despite the situation.....that he would......

Before Solana could dive too deep into, or finish, that thought she was interrupted by a loud shout of her name coming from downstairs.

"Sunshine!" Hershel shouted out for the young mutant as he tried to pull out one of the bullet fragments, his shout quickly causing the girl to rush out of her bedroom.

No shoes or socks on her feet as she sped down the stairs, quickly rushing around until she finally made it back into the room where all the screaming was coming from.

"What's wrong, what's wrong," Solana asked in confusion as she looked around the room, her eyes quickly landing on a struggling and pleading Carl. "what happened?"

"Daddy's trynna get one of the splinters out," Maggie filled the girl in rather quickly with a saddened tone, she could only imagine the pain the little boy was going through. "but he won't stop struggling."

"Almost there." Hershel muttered to himself as he continued to try and pry the bullet fragment from the wound in the little boy's side, although his sudden movement seemed to cause Carl a lot of pain.

The young boy struggled harder under Hershel and Shane's grip, his cry coming out louder as he begged his Father to help him, however, Shane only held the boy down more.