1̶ 「𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 - 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 」 7̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🄾🅄🅃🅂🄸🄳🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 - 🄷🄴🅁🅂🄷🄴🄻 🄵🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈 🄵🄰🅁🄼🄷🄾🅄🅂🄴

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🄾🅄🅃🅂🄸🄳🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 - 🄷🄴🅁🅂🄷🄴🄻 🄵🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈 🄵🄰🅁🄼🄷🄾🅄🅂🄴

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🄾🅄🅃🅂🄸🄳🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 - 🄷🄴🅁🅂🄷🄴🄻 🄵🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈 🄵🄰🅁🄼🄷🄾🅄🅂🄴

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEY
THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀, Solana quickly stopped with the rest of the Greene family, near Hershel as Rick's group reunited with each other.

The young mutant staying silent with the others as an older looking gentlemen made his way to Rick, the two coming together the other party being hesitant on how to greet the man.

And seeing the hesitance on the gentlemen's face, Solana couldn't help but take in the appearance of everyone that'd finally joined them.

That only being less than a hand full of people, one of which being an older gentleman in a fisherman's cap, a middle age solemn looking blonde woman, and another woman with shorter hair and an even sadder face.

Yet the one that stood out most was the man that moved quietly amongst them, obviously older than Solana, herself and carrying a rather large crossbow(that being what she noticed first).

"How is he?" The gentleman in the fisherman's cap asked worriedly as he and Rick finally stood a few feet a part, the man unable to take their expressions as a sure answer.

However noting their expressions, neither Rick nor Lori looked very saddened more so relieved and in lifted spirits as they nodded.

"He'll pull through," Lori spoke up with a bright smile blossoming on her face, the woman knowing just how unlikely her son's survival could've been without the Greene Family and Solana. "thanks to Hershel and his people."

The woman finished off as she glanced back at the Hershel and the rest of his family standing behind them, Solana as well as she made it to Hershel's side.