0̶ 「𝙽𝚎𝚠 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜」 5̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏, Solana was honestly shocked that he'd volunteer right away for such a dangerous trip.

Although to be honest if no one else had volunteered, Solana was most likely going to end up going herself in search of the tools they needed.

She didn't know exactly what she would have ended up looking for, but she would have gone just to keep the young boy alive, even with all the horrors she'd seen.

The death of a young boy would have changed something inside her and traumatized her without a shadow of a doubt.

"I hate you going alone." Rick remarked solemnly as he looked at his best friend, he couldn't take him going on this mission for him, if there was anything Rick could do he would go on it himself.

"Come on, Doc," Shane spoke up with his head down and positioned towards the ground for a few moments, not being phased by his friend's words. "why don't you do me a list, draw me a map."

"You won't need a map," Otis spoke taking a single step towards the four of them, a serious and sure look on his face as he continued to speak. "I'll take you there myself, ain't but five miles."

"Otis, no." Patricia almost immediately spoke up as she appeared at the door of the boy's current bedroom, the woman giving her husband a serious and saddened look.

"Honey, we don't have time for guesswork and I'm responsible," Otis said softly with a quick shake of his head, not only was Otis a bad liar he was also stubborn. "I ain't gonna sit here while this fella takes this on alone."

Despite his words, Patricia was still not alright with her husband going into a previously infested high school, she didn't think she could lose someone so close to her again.

And seeing the look on his wife's face, Otis knew the woman was doubtful of his ability to go in and make it out of the high school with a man none of them knew, he took another step forwards.

"I'll be all right." He spoke again softly as he looked down at his wife, his eyes portraying how determined he was to do this for Rick and his son.

"Are you sure about this?" Shane asked from the corner, he didn't feel right dragging the man into this outing knowing the man had a wife at him to come back to.

"Do you even know what any of the stuff he's talking about looks like?" Otis asked the man rhetorically as he turned his head towards him, the older and taller man already knowing that Shane did not know what the things look like.