0̶「𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗」8̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🄰 - 🄵🄴🅆 - 🄷🄾🅄🅁🅂 - 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃, Solana had been busy helping Hershel work on Carl, the boy who had gotten shot, but it was now that she had gotten even a moment of peace.

With everything going on in the house, peace was something Solana hadn't felt in so long, even now the peace she'd once known once in her comfortable life before the apocalypse wasn't the same as the one she got now.

For example, despite her having peace for the moment, she'd almost immediately remembered her lifelong friend and near sister Maggie.

She hadn't seen since she brought back Lori, but then she said she 'needed a few minutes to herself', and if you knew Lori that meant she was either upset or sad.

So Solana did what she did beat, started heading outside to console her friend, although as she grew closer to their door she heard voices that weren't her friend's.

"It's not a bite," A deep and hoarse masculine voice was what Solana first heard, which quickly caused her to tune into the conversation from behind the door. "I cut myself pretty bad though."

Looking over the partially patched-up wound on T-Dog's arm, Maggie couldn't discern whether his words her true, but she knew who could.

"Alright, Sunshine'll look at it when we get inside," Maggie spoke before going to turn around towards the door, although after she turned she didn't make it very far as she heard someone speak lowly from behind her.

"Sunshine?" Glenn had asked his friend and fellow survivor with a confused look on his face, which got an also confused expression and shrug from T-Dog.

However neither of their confusion would last very long, since before Maggie could even make it to the door, it was partially pulled open.

Both of their eyes landed on a very small young woman, coming out of the house in a pretty yellow sundress with her usual happy smile on her face.

"Well Good Evening Gentlemen," Solana greeted them nicely as she looked between the two of them with her hands behind her back, the girl unable to stop twisting from side to side. "I'm guessing you guys are part of Rick's group from the highway."

"Yeah, they are," Maggie spoke up with an amused look on her face, she could see that the two men were completely overwhelmed by Solana's happy attitude. "boys meet Sunshine."