1̶「𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜」 0̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐏 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, a medium 12 x 10 golden glittery illusion of the very farmhouse they were inside of appeared.

It was a complete breakdown of the entire property sitting on top of Carl's lap, which almost immediately amazed the little boy sitting there as he stared at it with wide eyes.

"Woah." Carl gasped as he looked down at the 3d physical map, his gasp causing Solana to chuckle as she watched the boy look at something she thought was simple.

It amazed her that something that could come so naturally to her would cause others so much amazement, normies were so entertaining.

"It's the farmhouse," Solana explained as they looked down at it, although zoomed out it still showed every it could just in a smaller size. "every last inch of it."

"How are you doing it," Carl asked in complete shock and amazement before he remember she was a mutant that's all people knew about them so he changed his question. "can you see everything?"

Hearing his question, Solana tilted her head to the side, she could potentially see everything, but at the level of power that she was able to access right now, it was nearly impossible to see everything.

"Sort of," Solana spoke with her head still tilted before she sat back upright, her eyes glancing from between the illusion and the boy. "if the Sunlight can touch it, I can make it appear as long as it's in range."

With that, the woman rose her hand over the illusion, before spinning it around clockwise causing the map to spin in turn with her hand giving the boy a three-sixty view.

"Wanna zoom in?" She asked suddenly as she looked at the boy with a large mischievous smile, she was honestly enjoying the time she had with the boy as of right now.

"Can we?" Carl asked with wide eyes that could only be akin to a glittering light blue ocean, Solana had always been a fan of colored eyes.

With hers turning a golden color, whilst also being hazel, blue was a color she didn't even have access to with the way her powers showed themselves to others.

It wasn't like she had a choice in what she could or couldn't do.

"We can do anything," Solana said waving her hand out to emphasize her words, before the woman let out a chuckle before looking back at the illusion.