1̶「 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚙 」1̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍, Carl suddenly began convulsing and shaking as he started to experience a seizure out of nowhere, it shaking everyone around him.

"He's having a seizure." Solana answered with a saddened look on her face as she continued to stroke the boy's shoulder, just waiting for the kid to stop seizing.

However, the people around her, minus Hershel and Patricia, were in complete disarray as they watched the little boy convulse and shake.

"Wha-Wha-What do we do," Rick asked through stutters as he watched his baby boy go through all of this, he'd give anything to bare this pain for his son. "can we help him?"

"No, he just has to make it through it." Solana spoke again not looking up from the little boy, just watching and waiting as his convulsing started to slow but didn't stop.

Her words left everyone to simply stand around her and the boy, nobody moving only watching as the little boy shook and convulsed on the bed.

At least that was until he began to finally slow to a stop, the little boy once again breathing normally although now he was passed out.

"If your friend and Otis don't get back soon," Sunshine spoke as softly as she could as she looked from the boy to his parents, she could see the life force in the little boy's body slowing. "I don't think he can hold on much longer."

Carl was a strong kid, but the strength he held would only take him so far, without the right medical equipment it was all in the hands of fate right now.

•═•-⊰✵⊱•═•⊰✵⊱•═•⊰✵⊱ •═•