0̶ 「𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢」 6̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🄰🄻🄼🄾🅂🅃 - 🄷🄾🅄🅁 - 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEYTHE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN••• •• 𓇬 •• •••••• •• ••••• ••••

THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, Solana watched with concerned eyes as the man moved over to right above the stairs, causing her to slowly walk over beside him.

The young mutant hesitated on speaking as she saw him gazing out onto the fields in front of the home, most of which she had begun tending to.

Thanks to her ability to manipulate pure solar energy of a beneficial nature, she was able to make plants, fruits, and others thrive under even the toughest conditions.

"This place is beautiful." Rick said as he noticed Solana walking up beside him, the man not turning towards her as he spoke out on the land in front of them.

"Yeah, it's been in the Greene family for over 100 years." Solana spoke with a large grin on her face as she began looking out on the land, remembering all the tales Hershel used to spin about the place when she was younger.

Way back when she used to visit the place whenever she could, not only was Maggie her closest friend, the Greene family was the closest thing she had to family and still had to this day.

"And you're not a part of their family, biologically, are you?" Rick tried to ask without upsetting the girl in any way over her actual family, his words hesitant as he paid attention to her facial expressions.

Although he heaved a small sigh of relief when he saw the younger woman hadn't taken offense to his words, the girl only let a small giggle as she kept thinking back on her childhood.

The good parts at least.

"Sadly no, I was raised by my grandmother a few ways away from here," Solana spoke slightly waving the man off as her usual soft smile never left her face, whilst she held her arms to her stomach. "but I've known the Greene's since I was a kid."

"I can't believe how serene it is," Rick once again spoke on the scenery around them, this was one of the first times he had been around actual pure silence. "how untouched...you guys are lucky."

Hearing his words, Solana's face slowly dropped from a smile to a sad frown as she looked down at the ground, her mind replaying the moments in the last few months that left her awake at night.

So much had happened since the dead started walking amongst them, so much that traumatized Solana despite the smile that stayed on her face.

"Not completely," Solana spoke lowly her expression downcast, her sudden change in attitude causing Rick to slowly look over at her. "it's peaceful now, but we've lost a lot of people to get here."