1̶「 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 」 5̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🄸🄽🅂🄸🄳🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 - 🄱🄴🄳🅁🄾🄾🄼 - 🄾🄵 🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 - 🄺🄴🄴🄻🄴🅈

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🄸🄽🅂🄸🄳🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 - 🄱🄴🄳🅁🄾🄾🄼 - 🄾🄵 🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 - 🄺🄴🄴🄻🄴🅈

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🄸🄽🅂🄸🄳🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 - 🄱🄴🄳🅁🄾🄾🄼 - 🄾🄵 🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 - 🄺🄴🄴🄻🄴🅈

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEY
THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑, Solana quickly looked away from him and crossed her arms, which only brought her closer into his.

And another chuckle out of Rick as he grew even more amused at her pout that he could see from the floor-length mirror that she had positioned in her room.

She hadn't noticed that he could see her just yet, it honestly being because of how distracted she was in Rick, in the muscles she felt pressed against her, his arm that was still wrapped around her waist, even the hat that was positioned smugly on her head.

She felt some kind of accomplishment as she saw how guarded he was with it, making her giddy at the simple fact that she was able to wear it.

"Rule of the hat," Rick spoke before plucking the hat right back off of his head, causing Solana to look up at him quickly upset that he'd taken it back so quickly. "can't pout while you wear it."

With that he placed the hat back onto his head, smirking down at the young woman despite the annoyed look she was giving him.

"That's biased," Solana almost immediately spoke as her eyebrows furrowed, not oblivious to the man's teasing as he softly put his hat back on his head. "you didn't say anything before."

"You weren't poutin' before," Rick remarked with a tilt of his head, his eyes taking in every detail of the woman's face and it wasn't lost on him with how young she was.

At least six-seven years younger than him, maybe back when society was still up and running he'd have possibly thought twice before flirting with someone so much younger.