1̶「 𝙰 - 𝙲𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚘𝚢'𝚜 - 𝙷𝚊𝚝 」 4̶

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 ' 🅂 - 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 - 🅄🄿 - 🅃🄾🄿

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳
🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆
🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 ' 🅂 - 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 - 🅄🄿 - 🅃🄾🄿

🅃🄷🄸🅁🄳🄿🄾🄸🄽🅃 - 🄾🄵 - 🅅🄸🄴🅆🅂🄾🄻🄰🄽🄰 ' 🅂 - 🄾🅄🅃🄵🄸🅃 - 🅄🄿 - 🅃🄾🄿

SOLANA EMERYSN KEELEY
THE BRIGHTENING META-HUMAN
••• •• 𓇬 •• •••
••• •• •••
•• ••
••

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, Solana furiously ran her head from over her face trying her best not to allow tears to fall down her face, you'd think after losing so many people she'd learn to cope.

However every time she lost someone it was like a completely different piece of her being yanked away with them, yet she was never one to cry in front of others.

She didn't necessarily bottle up her emotions, but she did prefer to let out her emotions alone, although it seemed she wouldn't be alone for much longer.

Knock Knock Knock

The sound of three soft knocks came from the other side of her door, causing her to quickly fan at her face unshed tears having welled up in her eyes.

"Yes?" She called out forcing her voice to come out neutral, trying to hide all signs of her emotional state, although she'd never have guessed who was on the other side of the door.

In her mind it was almost like Maggie, whom she was probably the closest to in both friendship and age besides Beth, however, she was quickly proven wrong as a voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"It's Rick, ma'am," Rick's southern drawl came from the other side of the door, the man standing there solemnly with his hat on his chest as he softly peaked his head into the room. "I was just hoping to check on you."

Seeing the soft smile on the man's face, Solana couldn't help but quickly stand from the floor wiping her face of the tears she'd just been shedding.

"Thanks," She softly thanked him stepping towards the man, motioning for him to come into the room still being ever so hospitable. "for telling Patricia as well, I don't think I could-"