1.

I have now been a hashira for two months and a half. I honestly love everybody in this group, my best friend is Mitsuri, she always invites me offer for lunch. I really love my new position, and also my job even if slaying demons for a living is not really conventional.

I created light breathing when I was 16 years old.
I am now 18 soon to be 19. My blood breathing is derived off flame breathing. Since Mitsuri's Love breathing is also derived of flame breathing me her and Rengoku love training together all the time. I made a lot of progress since becoming hashira and I know I've become stronger.

-
"CAW CAW. Y/N Hikuri is required to meet with the master. CAW CAW"
My crow calling for me pulled me out of my thoughts. I made my way to the headquarters only to see the water pillar standing there, waiting for the master as well.
Me and Tomioka-San never talk or train together. He's a very private person and doesn't open up easily hence why we never spend time together.

Even though he is a loner, I don't get why the others constantly tease him by saying he has no friends and that everybody dislikes him.

"Good morning my children" the master said.
Only one person gets to the greet him and tomioka-San  was faster.
" I have gathered you both here today because a lot of people have been disappearing in the south. It might be a lower or upper moon. Hence why I need the presence of two hashiras. You are to depart as quickly as possible. Good luck on your mission. You are now dismissed."

Dammit out of all the people I could've gone on a mission with it had to be with the black haired cold water hashira.
"Tomioka-San, we should meet at my estate in an hour maximum so we can gather our stuff" I said.
He simply nodded whilst still looking down. He did not even make eye contact and it was as I did not exist for him. I rolled my eyes and started getting back to my estate.

The walk was not very long, and I started to gather my Haori, hair ties, undergarments, etc.
I was pretty quick and was ready to go.
As I got out of my house, I saw Tomioka arrive.
When he got up to me, he did not say a single word, and we just started running towards the south. I couldn't help but to look at him to try and read his face. However, he had a cold emotionless expression on his face.

"Why are you starting at me ?" my eyes went wide. This is the first ever sentence he pronounced in front of me.
Being the honest person that I am, I told the truth.
"I'm trying to read your face. See what you think about because you never talk"
"That won't work so stop" he said it in a mono tone of voice.

I guess this mission is gonna be so long. We have about still have half a day to get there.
The sun was starting to set and we finally got to our destination.

The city was crowded, a perfect place for a demon to hide, I swear I could feel it though. We walked through the crowds and found a place to eat. I ordered for me, a classic Ramen, and turned to tomioka-San, he chose the same.
This was so awkward because none of us talked.
"So where did you hum grow up ?" I finally asked.
"In the mountains, with my trainer." He answered to my surprise. I nodded. "And you ?" I was caught off guard.

How was I supposed to respond when I didn't remember a single thing from my childhood. I never knew my parents don't know if I had siblings, a house, a family. I cursed at myself for asking that stupid question in the first place.
"Fuck, quick Y/N think of something" what wait did I did I really talk out loud ???
The hashira was looking at me confused and I blushed due to embarrassment.
"I hum I"
"You don't have to answer you know" he said as cold as ever.
"Actually I don't know where I grew up" I bluntly said. He simply nodded and our food got here.

I paid for the both of us, and he simply thanked me. This mission is going to be the longest ever... I can feel it.