13.

We walked around in the gardens and went home. On the way there everything looked so perfect and cute, including you know who. I feel like I was right when I said living together would make us closer. To be fair it could make us love or hate each other's company.

I stopped to pick up a flower, and showed giyuu.
"Look it's so prettttyyy" I said. He took it out of my hands and put in behind my ear.
"Yes it is. It looks good with your eyes" obviously I blushed at his comment and we went back on our way. We got back home and both sat on the couch, i leaned on his shoulder, he was used to it now.

I thought about what giyuu said when all this would be over.
"Giyuu ?"
"Hm ?" I looked at him, in the eyes.
"Can I cut your hair ? When all of this is over ?"
"If you promise me to make it out alive then yes"
"Well you have to promise me to make it out alive so I can cut it." I smiled, and we pinkie promised.
I leaned my head back on him.

I was just so comfortable here, I didn't care about any of my problems, about my anger. I thought about nothing, and I liked it.
Suddenly I could hear a voice in my mind.
"You're mine. I'll find you soon enough" shivers were sent down my spine and Giyuu seemed to notice.

"It's Muzan !! He talked to me"
"What ?!"
"Muzan he was in my head he told me I was his" I started crying. Tomioka wiped my tears.
"I'm over this, just when I thought i could escape my thoughts everything comes back running. Please let's pretend as if nothing happened. Nothing, we're just back to normal, I'm falling asleep okay ?" He nodded hesitantly, and with no surprise I fell asleep again.

When I woke up the next day I was in my room. I walked down the stairs and Tomioka was already there. Today we have our meeting with the master.

I got ready really fast and we headed out the door. We made our way to the headquarters.
Mitsuri instantly ran to me.
"Y/NNNN"
"Hiii how are you ??"
"I'm fine ! And you ?"
"Could be better but you know it's okay" I smiled
The master arrived

"Hello my children"
"Hello master" obanai responded.
"We have lost two hashira, but we are getting tremendously closer to Muzan. On that note I would like Y/N to explain to us what happened."
"Well, I fought upper 3, Akaza I think, but he doesn't fight women so he was only focused on trying to get me to be a demon. And also, yesterday night I heard Muzan talk to me." They all gasped. "He said I was his and I was going to go back to him."
"No we can't lose our Y/N she's PRECIOUS" mitsuri said crying.
"And that's sums it up to be honest."

"Very well. In that case Tomioka will stay with you at all times now"
"But" I was cut off by tomioka grabbing my hand and slightly squeezing it.
"That's it our meeting is over. You are dismissed"

"Lunch at my place ?" Mitsuri asked and everyone said yes of course.
We walked to the live estate while talking. Surprisingly no one made jokes about Giyuu and I.
"So obanai how are you and mitsuri doing ?" Sanemi asked.
"Well we're fine" typical obanai response.
"And you L/N ?"
"Me what ?"
"You and Tomioka ?"... I talked too fast.
"I already told you guys we are not a couple !"
"Okay okay don't get mad" Sanemi responded.

We arrived and mitsuri made mushroom rice, it was sooo good. Tomioka was sitting in front of me and he doesn't really like beef so he gave it to me. Everyone was looking at us weird.
"Yeah not a couple, sureee" shinobu said laughing. Giyuu almost chocked on his rice. I rolled my eyes and we went back to a normal conversation.

"We should play 7 minutes in heaven !!"
"No mitsuri it's a bad" I started but I was cut off by everyone. We decided to play the game... last time I had to kiss giyuu so I'm hoping I won't get him.

Mitsuri and shinobu were the first to go, they're lucky. Obviously nothing happened. Then it was my turn and I got Giyuu of course. Everyone was cheering and I took him by the hand.
We sat in the closet and I just put my head on his shoulder.

"It's annoying isn't it ?"
"I agree. While we're alone, I have to ask you, the guy you were talking about." Oh shit. "It's sanemi no ?" I laughed. He's so stupid.
"Wrong" I said.
"Then who is it ?"
"You'll find out soon enough" I winked at him.
"Now you tell me who is the girl !"
"Nope. You didn't tell me."
"But giyuuuu pleaseeee. I'll set you up with her !"
He laughed as well and I pouted in defeat.

The seven minutes were already up and we obviously didn't know because I was still leaning on his shoulder. Sanemi opened the door and he called everyone to see how I was on his shoulder. We blushed. But I said "guys really giyuu already has a girl in mind !!"
"And Y/N has a boy in mind" giyuu added.
"Yeah you have each other" shinobu said laughing. I mean she wasn't wrong on my side but I'm sure giyuu is thinking about her.

"Guys I think we're going to head back because we're pretty far from my estate and we have to patrol tonight" they all nodded.
"Goodbye to the coupleeee" mitsuri said and I heard all of them laughing.

We walked on the path to our way home and giyuu stopped when we were pretty close to our-my estate. I looked up at him and he said he needed to tell me something and by I don't know what I felt a rush of confidence. "I do too"
"You go first"
"No you giyuu it might be more important"