3.

"CAW CAW CORP MEMBERS ARE IN TROUBLE MAKE YOUR WAY TOWARDS MONT NATAGUMO"

I started running and came across shinobu.
"You're on the same mission ?"
"I guess I replied"
And then... Tomioka joined. Ugh.
We almost arrived.

"Isn't the moon lovely ?" Shinobu asked.
"Yes it is !" I said enthusiastically. Of course mister cold didn't respond.
"We should split up, I'll go left"
"Okay"
Shinobu then left us.

We found a weird spider demon holding a Boar kid ?
Tomioka cut the arm of the demon and I went in for the neck.
"Blood breathing : third form, Blood splashed"
It was finished in a second.

"FIGHT ME FIGHT ME"
"What ?"
"SPLIT BOY AND GIRL FIGHT ME YOURE STRONG SO FIGHT ME"
"You're too hurt for that" I said calmly.
"YOU GOT RID OF A LOWER MOON FIGHT"
"That's not a lower moon." Tomioka let out in a sight
"I KNOW TANJIRO SAID IT WAS I JUST SAID THE SAME"
Tomioka tied him up to a tree and I could still hear him scream.

That's it that's the lower moon.
"Good job holding out until we got here. Leave the rest to me" tomioka told a kid.
He got rid of the lower moon so fast.
"Water breathing : eleventh form, dead calm"
"Eleven ?!" The kid said.
"There's another smell tomioka." I saw the boy holding a demon. "There it is"
But tomioka blocked me.
"Eh ? Tomioka what are you doing"
"Can you move ?" He told the boy. "The pain doesn't matter take your sister and run"
"What ?!"

The boy started running and I looked at tomioka.
Glared would be more fitting.
"Move tomioka" our swords clashed.
"I said fucking move." And I jumped up in the air, running after the boy.
Tomioka jumped as well and caught me.
He was holding my head and hands. He knew what to expect because of my stupid idea to train with him.
"SHINOBU, RUN AFTER THE BOY" I screamed and she nodded.
I tried to get rid of tomioka but he would not move.
"Alright I'm getting mad now" I hit him in the head and he still did not move.
"TOMIOKA GIYUU I AM SERIOUS LET ME GO" I screamed enraged. Me calling him by his whole name probably worried him...
"CAW CAW BRING THE SLAYER TANJIRO KAMADO AND THE DEMON NEZUKO KAMADO TO THE HEADQUARTERS"
He let go and I slapped him.
"CAW KAMADO TANJIRO WEARS A CHECKERED HAORI AND THE DEMON NEZUKO HAS A MUSLE"

I ran off without waiting for an explanation.
Back at the headquarters we had a trial for the boy. His situation was weird. I don't know why by the demon refused to eat sanemi and the boy's situation was approved by the master. Tomioka did not get sentenced. (He should have been). I also learned he promised to commit sepukku if nezuko ate anyone. That means he really trusts her and this boy, because tomioka is smart and he wouldn't do this for any demon. Therefore I trusted the boy and his friends and agreed to train them.
Being the hot head that I am, the slap wasn't enough for me so I tried to get an explanation out of tomioka.

I walked in front of him. We were centimeters appart and I looked up at him. I could see he was nervous. Good.
"Why. Did. You. Stop me."
"I think you had enough of an explanation"
"No I did not." (Yes I did)
"Y/N we both know you did. Quit it"
"No because you had no right to hold me like this"
"Like what" he teased. Where was the confidence coming from mister ?
"Ugh, I'm so mad at you really tomioka"
He sighed. Sanemi and I are very similar in that sense, we can be very nice but also very hot tempered.

"Are they about to kiss ?" Mitsuri asked to obanai
"What no ! Giyuu is way too shy"
"The tension is over the roof, how flashy"
"I saw them yesterday though I told you obanai"
"Saw them how ?" Sanemi asked
"What uh nothing" mitsuri answered. Every one was watching her. "Fine she was on top of him when I came in but she fell !!"
"Oh god how flashyyy. We have to make them a couple"
"What eh no" Sanemi said.
"Why not ?! They seem to care about each other, he talks to her the most and I love love " Mitsuri added.

I can't remember if I was always this way, if I was always angry. If I could feel it in my veins through my blood.
I got back home, showered and drifted off to sleep.