18

We did it ? We won. Muzan died, no more demons in this lifetime, thank god.
We did it but I had a cost, we lost shinobu, genya, tokito,  gyomei...

I was exhausted, but I got up to rest my head on giyuu's shoulder. I then was a body, and my hand reached my mouth as I gasped.

Tanjiro Kamado was laying here, unconscious, tears started to form in my eyes.
"I can't find a pulse. Kamado Tanjiro is dead"

Giyuu started blaming himself and walked towards Tanjiro, but moments after Giyuu approched him, Tanjiro started drooling.

Holy shit shit shit.
Giyuu and I understood the situation in the blink of an eye and he screamed.
"EVERYONE THAT CAN STILL FIGHT. GET UP WE NEED TO KILL KAMADO TANJIRO"

Inosuke and zenistu arrived.
Tanjiro bit someone and now he knows what blood tastes like. Could we do it ? Could we cut his neck ? No time to think, we tried and tried.

"I can't do it, you're my best friend Tanjiro" Inosuke said whilst crying.
Out of nowhere nezuko arrived. I think he's fighting it, she hugged him and he hurt her.
"Don't hurt nezuko she's your sister !!" Zenistu screamed.

When Tanjiro was distracted by nezuko, Kanao snicked up on him and injected medicine.
After a few minutes, Tanjiro was back.

I rested on floor, thank god this was done.
We all hug each other, and giyuu made it extra long for me. He kissed my forehead.

"See I told you I would keep my promess" I smile at him. He chuckled and kissed me quickly on the lips.

- a few months later.
It's about nine pm, me and giyuu are going out tonight. We made our way to a cute restaurant and surprisingly no one was there.

The waiter took our orders, and suddenly, giyuu picked me up and stood in front of me.
"What's going on ?" I asked him.
I got no response.

"Y/N, for the past year, you've made me the happiest man on earth. You make me laugh, smile, care... I love you more than life itself, because my life without you is meaningless." I smiled. He's a huge dork. I was about to respond but he cut me off.

"However, there is one thing I would change about you. To be honest it has bothered me for a while." I looked at him confused.
He knelt down. Oh my god is he proposing ???

"I think Y/N Tomioka suits you better." He smiled opening a small box revealing a gold ring with a diamond on top. I started crying and hugged him.

"So will you be my wife ?"
"YES !! I want to be your wife"
I heard screams from all around. All my dearest friends were there. Mitsuri came hugging me first and my brother got mad about it.

"LET ME SEE MY SISTER AND BROTHER" he screamed pushing her away, earning a glare from obanai.

Everyone congratulated us, I was so so happy. Tomioka was my soon to be husband. Giyuu tomioka. If you told me a year and a half ago that I would be marrying him, I wouldn't have believed you.

But there it was, the moment I've been waiting for so long.
Tomioka held me tight and kissed me many many times.

For some reason I had a poem stuck in my head.
Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk take away the pain. Because I see sparks fly whenever you smile. Get me with those blue eyes baby. As the lights go down give me something that'll haunt me forever when you're not around, because I see sparks fly, whenever you smile.

It was like it was written for us. We went back home after celebrating.
"I still can't believe I get to marry you." Giyuu said with hugging me from the back as I was brushing my teeth.

I chuckled, and he started kissing my back, then my neck and finally my collarbone, I couldn't resting anymore and caved in. The rest is histoiry...

Giyuu also officially moved in during those months, meaning he had multiple items I could steal from him. My favorite will always be one of his shirts.

I tried multiple dresses, finding the one made for me one month before the wedding. And let me tell you it takes time to plan one of those.

The date got closer and closer, until it was finally time.

Mitsuri came over a day early, she was my maid of honor. We did face masks, and she started my makeup. She did a slight glitter Smokey eye with eyeliner. For the lips I chose a nude lipstick. My hair was down with a few braids in it.

Inosuke and the boys came in.
"Y/N YOU LOOK SO PRETTY !!!" They all screamed. "You as well boys" I smiled. I held mitsuri's hand knowing it was time, she squeezed it.

"Are you ready ?" She asked me
"I couldn't be more excited"
Inosuke was the one walking me down the isle. Tomioka was so so handsome. We said our vows, and even sanemi cried a little.

We danced for the whole entire night and celebrated. It was now time to toss the bouquet.
And of course mitsuri caught it.
"See that obanai, ask fast" I winked at him.

"Today was dreamy. I can't believe you're my wife" giyuu smiled laying on the bed shirtless, I came to cuddle. "And I can't believe you're my husband handsome"

We cuddled and I went back to sleep.

Three months later -
My head was spinning, as I threw up in the toilet for the 7th time this morning.
Giyuu held my hair, and my hand, slowly rubbing it with his thumb.

"Y/N it's been two weeks, we should go see a doctor"
"I don't need a doctor dummy I'm fine" I said, not convincing him because I threw up again shortly after.

I laid in bed, overthinking once again. Giyuu was buying groceries, so I was alone.
I sighed as my thoughts were spinning, imagining every condition I could have.

Except this time I could be right. I got up and my eyes widened. My period is late. I'm bloated and throwing up.
I called mitsuri over freaking out.

She came with a test obviously exited to be an aunt. I took the test and when the results popped up my husband opened the door.
I started crying with my hand over my mouth. I ran in his arms.

"What's going on ?" He asked.
I tried to calm down and sat him on the couch. Mitsuri was also crying.
"Well, you know when I told you about what we would do after the battle is over ? We accomplished most of those things, we're in our bubble, married. But there's one thing missing don't you think ?"

"Uh we wanted kids but" his eyes widened, and plunged in mine. He was in shock.
"I'm pregnant giyuu" he squished me in his arms. He kissed my lips and mitsuri couldn't stop jumping up and down.

We agreed to not tell anyone for a few weeks, that way we can surprise them with a full on gender reveal. We're going to be parents.