11.

Only one bed. I swear she did this on purpose, I know they all talk about tomioka and I because mitsuri told me but still, matchmaking like zenistu??

"I think you need to sleep Y/N"
"So do I, I feel very weak because of my blood tests. Do you think you could get me something quick and sweet to eat ?"
"Of course, I'll be back"

He got out of the room, he was so sweet and caring when you actually got to know him.

My head was pounding and my body felt so weak I was aching from just living. I could feel my heart rate and temperature increase. I felt like I was losing control of my body again. Fuck fuck fuck. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

Giyuu got back and I was crying in so much pain.
He dropped the food on the floor and came to me.
"It's okay, you're okay, you're safe"
I held him tight and he called shinobu. She rushed in and injected me some medicine. I felt better after but still kind of weak.

"When am I going to be allowed on the battlefield again ?"
"Y/N.." giyuu started
"I don't know honestly, it's up to you." Shinobu responded before leaving the room.

Giyuu sat on the chair.
"What are you doing ?"
"Going to sleep."
"You have got to be joking, come up here" I said while I patted next to me.

He took of his Haori and laid down. I held his hand tightly. "Thank you for being here for me"
"It's what friends do" ouch, friends...
And with that I fell asleep.

- the next morning
"zenistu has woken up !! Zenistu woke up !"
I heard screaming I woke up in giyuu's arms, oh god why !! His hand was over my waist and my face was snuggled into his chest. I tried to get out without waking him up but it didn't work.

"Tomioka get up"
"5 more minutes please"
"But i can't get up"
He suddenly realized that he was holding me and got up very quickly. I chuckled
"You really are a dork, now help me go to zenistu's room"

We walked there and the boy was clearly not happy to be up.
"AT LEAST WHEN I SLEPT I DID NOT HURT"
"You can see me now !" I smiled
"Y/N channnn and oh Tomioka San ?" He smirked because tomioka was holding my waist, he moved his hand. Zenistu looked a little bit up at my chest which made tomioka a little mad not going to lie.
"Her eyes are up there" he said in a cold voice staring at zenistu, who blushed so much.

We caught up and I decided to train a little. My forms and positions were not as good as they used to be, so tomioka had to help.
"You need to move your legs more Y/N"
"But I am doing it !"
"No you are not, you have to move your hips." He said whilst shifting my hips. His hands were on my hips. Oh my god. I blushed so hard I hope he didn't notice.

He took his hands off and I did the movement again.
"There you go, shift your hips" he said
I did a little more practice and then I stood in front of giyuu. I looked up at him.
"What do I do now tomioka"
"That's not my name for you" he was looking down at me and also my lips I think or my boobs.
"Oh right Giyuu. But like you told Zenistu my eyes are up here boy" I laughed. He blushed so so hard.

"I was thinking we could walk around the garden"
"Hm"
And so we started walking. The sun was shining and it was so pretty with the flowers blooming, especially the wisteria.
"It's so pretty isn't it ?"
"Yeah she-it is" giyuu said blushing but I didn't hear it.

When we got back to my room I asked stupid questions about giyuu's past.
"I'm sorry I know about your sister it slipped my mind"
"It's okay"
"And like how did you actually pass the selection and also when was it ?" Giyuu looked down.
"That's the thing, I don't deserve to be here. My best friend gave his life for me in the final selection. It's the only reason why I'm a hashira and I've made it this far. I'm not worthy of this title"

"Are you kidding me ??? Giyuu you're one of the strongest amongst us. And I'm sure your best friend trusted you and knew what he was doing. Your talent took you this far, you know so so many die before even going up a grade. What you've done is amazing. And you are so worthy" I said looking at him and rubbing his thumb. A single tear ran down his face and I swiped it off with my finger. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Now on a more positive note Tomioka San"
"Stop calling me that"
"Make me" I smirked "anyway, what will you do after all of this is over. After we defeat Muzan ?"
"I would like to settle down, have a family, maybe cut my hair ? I really want kids, a little house and my own little bubble. How about you L/N" he said teasing me back.

"Well I guess it would be nice to settle down with him"
"Him ?" Giyuu asked while I blushed
"Yeah, he's tall and nice, he cares about me so so much and he is so sweet. He makes me feel calm and he makes me laugh, he's there to help and also he's a huge huge dork" I smiled
"He sounds nice" Giyuu can be so so blind sometimes. I smiled and thought about it really.
Y/N Tomioka. I do think it sounds nice.

We read a little and then we went to patrol around the estate.
We found a little city and decided to stop there to eat. We chose ramen and it kind of felt like a date. The waiter took our order and we waited for our food.
"Feels like our first mission together doesn't it ?"
Giyuu nodded, even if he opened up he's still very private in public.
We ate kind of in silence and got out.

"CAW CAW GIYUU TOMIOKA AND Y/N L/N HEAD NORTH WHERE YOUNG GIRLS HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING CAW CAW"
We simply looked at each other and got started. We ran towards the north and ended up in a big village. I could smell different scents, there's more than one demon. Usually they don't work together.